Suggestions on onesie/romper's

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, i am extremely nervous and curious at the same time, to start and try to wear a romper onesie when I get the urge to throw on a diaper (mostly at bed time).

My question to y'all is, where and what would be a great experience for my first and probably only romper onesie.

I do self identify with being 100% diaper lover, because everything diapers "arouses" me fully. I am getting older and have started to get curious of just pacifier's and romper onesie's with my diapers. I think the overall experience might be a bit more pleasurable both physically and mentally.

Ebay, Ms. Loraine has a shop called Big Tots and has an excellent selection of pre-made and hand made stuff. The pre-mades are reasonably priced in the 20 to 30 dollar range so you don't have to come out of pocket big if AB isn't your thing.

Onsies and rompers are really fun to wear and doesnt mean you really have to be an ab. I ware diapers because I have too but. I enjoy onsies and such now because I know my size any help with diapers staying up. Its a long story. But when I found out that company mâke adult diapers like baby diapers use to be it made it fun to wear.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

And diapers having baby sent

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back