Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemortem

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
sorry if this is the wrong forum for this :0
but ive been thinking, sometimes i think about having someone who cares for me like a daddy would, basically acts mostly like a daddy, but is a big bro. is this just me or? because most of the "big bros" i see people having are either littles or middles. i think its mainly a fantasy thing, i keep fantasizing bout a big bro takin care of me and stuff, and even as a lil kid i always wished i had a caring older brother. i dunno, im sorta rambling at this point, sorry!

littlemortem said:
but ive been thinking, sometimes i think about having someone who cares for me like a daddy would, basically acts mostly like a daddy, but is a big bro. is this just me or? because most of the "big bros" i see people having are either littles or middles. i think its mainly a fantasy thing, i keep fantasizing bout a big bro takin care of me and stuff, and even as a lil kid i always wished i had a caring older brother. i dunno, im sorta rambling at this point, sorry!

I don't think it would be that difficult but the obvious is going to come up. What will you give in return? With males, they always want something, and it's usually sex. I was out as gay when I was in college and I was always being hit on. There were plenty of older guys who gladly would have been my big brother and much, much more. I had a very bad sophomore year, and a lot of those "big brothers" got me drunk and then you can guess the rest.

Having an innocent relationship is a whole other ballgame but it's still possible. There are good people out there who might have a desire to be more of a mentor, and that could include a lot of things. I'm not sure how you would meet them, but a college situation would make it a lot easier to find someone like that.

I think most adult babies/littles would like someone who plays a caregiver role. I sure would. I'd personally like either a daddy who is also a romantic partner, or a woman who just plays mommy. At times I've also thought about what it would be like to have an AB guy as a partner then a mommy who takes care of both of us. But my baby side is more of a little boy, so to be a pair the guy would have to play the girl role, tee hee. I think perhaps I might get too envious with having to share Mommy's attention, though.

littlemortem said:

Hi littlemortem

as others have said wanting to be cared for is part of our little nature.

I have a online daddy.

And I live with my middle Paddy.

Just be really carefull as there are some fack Daddys and Mummys out there that are not really into caring for you they are after something different.

Wish you all the best Because if and when new friend gay daddy or Big Brother so that I really want a relationship with you it is something special.

Siysiy

dogboy said:
I don't think it would be that difficult but the obvious is going to come up. What will you give in return? With males, they always want something, and it's usually sex. I was out as gay when I was in college and I was always being hit on. There were plenty of older guys who gladly would have been my big brother and much, much more. I had a very bad sophomore year, and a lot of those "big brothers" got me drunk and then you can guess the rest.

Having an innocent relationship is a whole other ballgame but it's still possible. There are good people out there who might have a desire to be more of a mentor, and that could include a lot of things. I'm not sure how you would meet them, but a college situation would make it a lot easier to find someone like that.

well i dont think id entirely mind if it was sexual or not. an innocent but still close (like i dunno occassional bro cuddles i guess) relationship would be hard to find like you said.

- - - Updated - - -

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I think most adult babies/littles would like someone who plays a caregiver role. I sure would. I'd personally like either a daddy who is also a romantic partner, or a woman who just plays mommy. At times I've also thought about what it would be like to have an AB guy as a partner then a mommy who takes care of both of us. But my baby side is more of a little boy, so to be a pair the guy would have to play the girl role, tee hee. I think perhaps I might get too envious with having to share Mommy's attention, though.

ive thought the same about that :0
id even think itd be cool to have a daddy/mommy and a big bro if possible. an entire family would be fun in theory (i say in theory bc i never been in a relationship like that) but whoa itd be hard to find

- - - Updated - - -

siysiy said:

Hi littlemortem

as others have said wanting to be cared for is part of our little nature.

I have a online daddy.

And I live with my middle Paddy.

Just be really carefull as there are some fack Daddys and Mummys out there that are not really into caring for you they are after something different.

Wish you all the best Because if and when new friend gay daddy or Big Brother so that I really want a relationship with you it is something special.

Siysiy

i useda have an online daddy but he broke up with me. but before that i met some creepy ones an they just wanted to be a dom not realy a caregiver

an thank u! :3

dogboy said:

Relationships are about give and take. The compensation isn't always obvious but as long as everyone is happy, they're good. I've had a caregiving relationship for about six years now and if I was angling for sex, I'm playing the very long game. I'm not typical but as long as everyone is getting what they need from the relationship, it's positive. I would say it's important to consider what one brings to a relationship. Need or dependency in and of itself isn't usually that appealing. Be a good friend, be interesting, be fun and others will be more interested in attending to your wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back