Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So I am going to order my first cloth diaper. I wanna go with a flat diaper (one I can fold myself) I been looking and sofar I think i may like to go with Drydays 60x60 terry. I also see cuddlz has like the same thing. do any of you have a preference between the two. or do you know somewhere else i should look. all help would be great.
Also I need plastic pants and I wanna go a print design. so any help pointing me to some sites would be helpful.

I use pre-fold , so I can not help there.

However, I do buy mine from Baby Pants and have had a lot of good products. Just be careful on the size. I went with my "cloths size" and blew the side seams. The person who owns it is a member and they PM me and I went with the next size up. They wear and "breath" a lot more comfortable.

well here is a question you can answer. Is there easyier ways to pin the cloth together. and also how far do i need to go thru the bottem portion. I folded a sheet into a diaper and pinned it on with baby diaper pins. Damn I busted out into a sweat. well it dont help the bedroom is like 90 degrees.

- - - Updated - - -

also where you order your plastic pants?

If you look in the group "Society for cloth appreciation" there is a thread on how best to pin a diaper.

I order mine online direct from Babypants.com

I too wear pre-folds. I get them through the All Together Diaper Co which is All Together Enterprises. Both Leakmaster and Gary make excellent plastic pants. Plastic pants with baby designs are a lot of fun but PUL plastic pants will last a long time and you can wash them in the washing machine. Never put plastic pants in the dryer, but rather, hang them up to dry.

if you plan to use, make sure you have access to a washer and dryer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back