Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey everyone - I'm looking for something and can't seem to find the right words to describe it.

I love my sleepers because they're guaranteed to cover my diaper and they don't hug it. However, sleepers are too hot to wear in an Aussie summer and I can't seem to find a summertime equivalent. T-shirt onesies are too overtly diaper-y. Two-piece pyjamas suffer from any of several problems:
- the material's too thin and outlines the diaper
- the material's too slippery and slips off my butt
- the crotch isn't deep enough and I can't pull it up far enough to cover the entire diaper

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd be most grateful!

Well,

Summertime could wear LKS little keeper sleeper...

They do hug the diaper, but if I've been worried about it, I'll wear a pair of Jim shorts over them...

They are thin and skin tight so not very hot...

This one might be a bit far for you Kaliborio, but...

I use the cotton sleepers from Donann in the summer. The material is quite lightweight, and they have a good range of options - http://donann.co.uk/cotton_custom_allinones01.php

As they're loose fitting full sleepers, they probably won't suffer from the same problems as your two-piece pyjamas :)

Maybe some type of Romper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Virginia and it gets hot in the summer. I've been wearing a night shirt for the last several years. I can pull the night shirt up when I'm sitting in bed watching TV and let my diaper show, which I like. When I walk the dog in the morning, it looks like I have a long T-shirt on, but when I look at my shadow, it looks like a dress. Lots of fun!

Rompers would be a good idea. I néed one I like how they look. I had some évén when I was 5 an 6 along with my other onsies. I found some cool one's on ebay they look like they good snaps too. Just like a onsies should keep diaper in place too no matter how noise they are. I know my are. Évén some of the Time when I out just wearing my jeans diaper and a shirt my diapers are noisy and stick out pants but I don't care. It was like that when I was a kid Anyway

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

dogboy said:
I live in Virginia and it gets hot in the summer. I've been wearing a night shirt for the last several years. I can pull the night shirt up when I'm sitting in bed watching TV and let my diaper show, which I like. When I walk the dog in the morning, it looks like I have a long T-shirt on, but when I look at my shadow, it looks like a dress. Lots of fun!

Not to post hijack, Virginia you say? I'm in the Fredericksburg area and yes it gets hella hot here. I use a two piece pajama short set and they are fantastic.

babyblueblanket said:
Not to post hijack, Virginia you say? I'm in the Fredericksburg area and yes it gets hella hot here. I use a two piece pajama short set and they are fantastic.

Hello fellow Virginian. I live in Lynchburg.

I also have a light weight onsie and snap shorts which I'll wear in the summer. My wife got them for me bidding on Ebay. She's really good with Ebay. The onsie is white with light blue stripes and has a Donald Duck patch sewn on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back