• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Baby/Diaper Lover new here but not new

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubsrule41989

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello everyone! I'm not new to the scene but I am new to this site. I'm here to just feel support within the community and talk with folks. I love to cook, travel, and watch sports as well as being outside! I've been wearing diapers for a long time now and I've only relatively recently started tapping into other stuff close to it. Hope to hear from people and I definitely hope everyone is doing well!!

cubsrule41989 said:
Hello everyone! I'm not new to the scene but I am new to this site. I'm here to just feel support within the community and talk with folks. I love to cook, travel, and watch sports as well as being outside! I've been wearing diapers for a long time now and I've only relatively recently started tapping into other stuff close to it. Hope to hear from people and I definitely hope everyone is doing well!!

Hello and welcome. I guess you signed up in September so you clearly know the site. I grew up in New Jersey so I've been a Yankee's fan all my life, but I was rooting for the Cubs. They waited such a long time. I lived in Ohio for 9 years, so I wouldn't have minded if Cleveland won, but I'm glad the Cubs did. Cleveland will have another chance this season.

cubsrule41989 said:

Welcome, welcome, welcome! So glad you could join in!

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome. I guess you signed up in September so you clearly know the site. I grew up in New Jersey so I've been a Yankee's fan all my life, but I was rooting for the Cubs. They waited such a long time. I lived in Ohio for 9 years, so I wouldn't have minded if Cleveland won, but I'm glad the Cubs did. Cleveland will have another chance this season.

I definitely think Cleveland will have a great season too! Thanks for commenting hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back