How hard is it for a non-DL to deliberately wet themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the "advantages" of my urinary incontinence is that I've never had a problem wetting my pants, my bed, or a diaper. It just happens.

rennecfox said:
for incontinent people who aren't dl it isn't really hard ;)

Not necessarily true. I have urge Incontinence with a couple of neurogenic disassociative sphincter muscles. When I get an urge it's all straining and pushing just to wet myself.

Well, it used to be this way. I've had 7 sphincterotomies to open me up (mostly).

I'm new to diapers and it isn't hard for me to do it but I don't have anything that won't leak yet. So I'm waiting for something that won't leak before wetting again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it hard to wet when I first did it. I can only wet standing up. When it happens, I have to let it out in short- to moderately-sized bursts until my bladder is empty. If it isn't, I finish the job on the toilet.

I think in any case, forcing your body to void the bladder and bowels isn't an easy thing to do. Your body, at least in my experience, tends to empty waste when in a relaxed state. That, and if you try to go to the bathroom when there isn't anything or very little to come out, then yeah you're gonna have a hard time.

For me personally, I had difficulty at first using diapers for their intended purpose. Often, I'd drink a whole bunch of water first, or if I had to go, I'd sit on the toilet with a diaper on to simulate going to the bathroom. Each time, it got a little easier, and I could then position myself as if I was on the toilet and go in any room in the house. Now, I can wet in just about any position with little force required. I've even done it while driving on a long road trip, and I sit fairly upright when I drive. I think it just comes down to a matter of familiarity and practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back