Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried out Snap-EZ , specifically their inserts. Are they as good as they claim? They are a little pricey, but I signed up for their monthly newsletter and I have a good discount code (25% off). Link: http://www.snap-ez.com/product-page/hemp-cotton-fleece-inserts

Also for anyone who's interested, here is a code for 20% off everything (no minimum purchase, expires 2/28/17): NewBeginnings

Thanks for the help,
~Dolphin

I'm heavily invested in Snap-EZ pocket diapers and their inserts. I have a dozen of them, so I like to think I have a good deal of experience with the brand. Ruth, Jessica and their team work hard, produce a good product, and are as accommodating as their limited product selection allows them to be.

I like the diapers; they are easy to put on and change. Compared to pin-on prefolds and plastic pants, the pocket diapers and inserts are nowhere near as absorbent. They are, however, form-fitting enough that I can occasionally wear them out beneath a warmup. In other words, they are a good 'stealth' choice.

Pocket diapers and inserts are easy to launder and they dry quickly. The colors make them an attractive choice if you're just wearing with a t-shirt.

The real problem lies with the Snap-EZ inserts. They have to be prepped by boiling, which is inconvenient. They're also not as absorbent as other choices like microfiber or baby prefolds. I find that I continually need to 'strip' mine by boiling them periodically. Boiling a dozen large inserts is not much fun.

I guess my advice is to use your discount to buy a few of the Snap-EZ pocket diapers and see how you like them. You should, however, save your money on the inserts. Go to Target and buy real cloth baby diapers and use them instead. Even thick microfiber towels would be something of an improvement. The inserts may work well for babies, but they are miserable failures in adult diapers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I'm glad I waited to buy, as they sent me a 40% off everything code (Winter40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back