Cool cloth backed diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are poor as a stand alone diaper. I woke up during the night under pad was soaked from leaks.

CC when i come over to fix your ramp. Ill bring you some cooler night diapers to try.

Cloth backed has never been my cup of tea, it seems to work much better for baby diapers than it does for adult diapers. But this sounds like a cloth backed diaper maybe done right with the boosters. Most of the time I find most cloth backed diapers to be a pretty cheap material more akin to dryer sheets. very few brands can manage to make a good, durable, waterproof, decently odorproof cloth backed adult diaper. Looking at Japan's selection, they seem to get it right over there, but this Livdry diaper and pad system sounds worth trying in my book. I still prefer plastic backed, but different people prefer different things. I would really like to see more hybrid diapers like the discontinued Provider's Choice Active Ultra and Bambino Magnifico. I'd like to see plastic diapers with a sturdy cloth like landing zone with strong velcro tapes that don't stretch around all that much and stay put decently well.

Al gave me some called heavenly briefs. I think these will work. I'll report on how my night went.

Update on the heavenly briefs. They are doing good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back