Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchernando

Cycle daddy
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
What's the best way to easy ur spouse into being your baby I tried diapers she seemed into it till she put them on but she said I should have bought her a paci so I kinda think she wants to be babied but she keeps saying that she doesn't wana be treated like a baby is ther an in Between ground that we r missing or what ideas please

Just a thought but maybe your wife doesn't want to do ABDL? It's something you really will have a hard time coaxing her into if she doesn't have the urge herself because it's pretty out there and weird to like 99% of people. So if she doesn't want to be treated like a baby then don't. Decide if she's more important to you than ABDL or vice versa.

Another thing you can do is actually openly ask her. Are you into it or not? Are you comfortable with this or not? If it's no to both put the issue to bed.

She may be into older little girl Pottie trained .
Not all age player's are into ab stuff don't push her that can be a big mistake.

Grinchernando said:
What's the best way to easy ur spouse into being your baby I tried diapers she seemed into it till she put them on but she said I should have bought her a paci so I kinda think she wants to be babied but she keeps saying that she doesn't wana be treated like a baby is ther an in Between ground that we r missing or what ideas please

This is something between you and your wife. and the time you spend together. Some people enjoy Little space time. Most of us hear. But that is not for everyone.
When taking on the role of caregiver to anyone you need to talk thing out first, this way you both know what to expect, plus you can talk about thing like safe words. Length of time in little space, what planed activity are going to take place and so on.
The more you talk it all out the more enjoyable the time will be.
But the big thing is trust and respect for each other, so neither of you is put in a situation that you feel uncomfortable in.
Little space is much more that Diapers, pacifiers and bottles. These thing are triggers. But may not be needed to regress in to Little space and each of us is different, and finding whatever it is for you and / or your wife is something that you both need to do together.
Hope that is helpful to you
Siysiy

Well, first of all, as others have said... you need to discuss with her exactly what she wants or doesn't want. If she doesn't want to be babied, then that's that. If she doesn't like diapers -- and many women don't -- then again, that's that.

Secondly, there are many in-between levels. I first explored diapers with my then-girlfriend in college, but I wasn't her "baby." It was more like a BDSM arrangement, and of course I was the submissive partner, but we talked EVERYTHING out in advance and kept up the communication throughout. I think that's really the critical thing. We never did anything that I or she would be uncomfortable with. (Actually, we still talk, more than a decade after we broke up.) So the point here is... what does your wife actually want? And also, do NOT try to "ease her into" anything that she doesn't express a want for. Fair warning, that will backfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back