• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello New Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGlenn

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So hello everyone my nickmane is Glenn and i'm a French Canadian (From Quebec city) so please excuse my rusty english but i'll try to make my best.

So now let's start, like i said my nickname is Glenn and i'm a Diaper Lover, would like one day to maybe try some Adult Baby thing and maybe make some more friend.

I'm on some French ABDL website and talking with people but i'd like to make just more friend.

Just so you know, you can ask me anything i'm not the shy type one and so ... let's talk more about me (i'm there for that isn't I ?)

I'm 24 year's old and i really like to play game, mostly on PC, PS3 and my newly PS4. I'm student to become civil technician than going to the university to become an ingeneer.

My kind of game is : survival, RPG and horror game.
I play a little game on PC that you play a 2 Year's old kid ( Among The Sleep )

Information about me physically : In not small and not tall, and i'm very thick (no belly fat ?) I like to go walk and run, i'm not really in sport.

Information as a DL : I mostly wear Tena diapers because they are cheaper and I am not rich as a student with part time job making fries and burger x), I like mostly to wet but sometimes i like to mess but it's so ... messy to clean up x). (sometimes i almost wanted someone else to clean me off, I think a lot of AB/DL would like it)

So I think that's it ... Ask anything, message me, i'm a good boy always open for a discussion !

Hello BabyGlenn and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. You've written an excellent introduction. Your English is so much better than my French, so well done. It's funny how video games bring us all together, the games knowing no boundaries. I hope you enjoy this site and will feel comfortable joining in the many discussions of the various threads.

Thanks to you :3 i'm trying my best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back