Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sims Games Thread

Default Sims Games Thread

I like to play Sims 3 and 4 for PC. I also like some of the Sims games for Nintendo Ds. Talk about what you like to do in the game and tell your stories.

I miss Sims 2 and can't find a way to download it. I use Origin for Sims. I heard that Mac users could get it from the Mac store, but I'm a PC user. Let me know if you can help me get Sims 2.

I used to make an alien breeding program in Sims 2 and a Brothel with the Open for Business Expansion. Open for Business was my favorite expansion because you could get fancy entertainment items in your home and charge the neighbors to come over and play games, watch tv, and work out.

MarchinBunny

There was one anniversary for the sims where the Sims 2 along with along it's DLC was given away entirely free. Besides that, if it's not in the store, I have no idea how one would get it.

I am a pretty big fan of Sims games. I tend to like to do the Legacy Challenge when playing them. It makes things more interesting as it gives you quite a lot of goals to accomplish.
    The other part I really like is just building awesome homes. =^.^=

Tell me more about what the Legacy Challenge is please. As far as I know I heard it was where your Sims reproduced and made generation after generation. The part I don't like about it is that someone said part of the challenge is to not use any cheats. It's hard for me to enjoy the game without at least cheats to keep their moods elated.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by AcePrincess View Post
    Tell me more about what the Legacy Challenge is please. As far as I know I heard it was where your Sims reproduced and made generation after generation. The part I don't like about it is that someone said part of the challenge is to not use any cheats. It's hard for me to enjoy the game without at least cheats to keep their moods elated.
    Ya, cheats are typically not supposed to as it sort of defeats the purpose of the challenge I suppose. However, in my opinion, it's a single player game and you should just play the way you want to play. So if you want to try the legacy challenge and use cheats, I say go for it. XD

You can find all the rules for each version here
    http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/

One of the achievements in the game for Sims 3 was to have a Sim that had 13 children. I had Morganna (forgot last name) that vampire from Bridgeport have 13 children, but they weren't all by the same man. I never unlocked the achievement in the game for some reason.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by AcePrincess View Post
    One of the achievements in the game for Sims 3 was to have a Sim that had 13 children. I had Morganna (forgot last name) that vampire from Bridgeport have 13 children, but they weren't all by the same man. I never unlocked the achievement in the game for some reason.
    I never actually looked into the achievements for the games. XD

I don't have the Sims yet, but it's definitely on my list of games to get. I've played Virtual Families and Virtual Villagers though. The first is kind of like a G-rated Sims, and the latter is a survival game. Both were quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles View Post
    I recommend trying them if you're a big fan of simulation games.
    I looked them up and I don't know if I'm interested in them. The game play looks too simple.

Before Sims I played this game called Babyz by Ubisoft and some like it with animals called Dogz and Catz. You just take care of babies and virtual pets and dress them. Game play is simple and I'm not sure if I'd be interested in them as an adult. You can also get similar games for Nintendo ds.