How did you come to terms with being an adult baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, from my personal happenings. The only reason people feel bad or strange is the media and people make it seem wrong. I knew as a teen I'd get older but not grow out of what makes me happy. Life's to short, diapers rock. I found the people who did find out about my lifestyle, didn't care as much as I had panic attacks over if at all. If it's hurting no body and makes you happy then that is right, anything else never matters. Stay sweet 😸

I remember thinking that there was something wrong with me and i went through many binge and purger cycles. I just found a balance and found out that I was not the only one out there and that helped me out a lot. I decided to be happy and basically do what I want to achieve it so I accepted it and did what I wanted to decided to keep it private. It's my own place of happiness and relaxation.

1. I had to accept this wasn't just something I wanted to engage in, it is an integral part of who I am. It isn't going to go away either, so this is always with me.

2. I had to stop caring what others thought of me so much. A lot of people, especially those who don't know me well, simply don't understand it. And what they don't understand they fear. What the fear they degrade, make fun of, and ridicule. Who needs them.

3. It is neither illegal, nor immoral, to engage in ab activities. Screw what anyone else might incorrectly think.

4. Finally come to terms that nobody is perfect, or perfectly normal. We all deviate from that, and this is our deviation that makes us just as "normal" as everyone else.

Slomo said:
1. I had to accept this wasn't just something I wanted to engage in, it is an integral part of who I am. It isn't going to go away either, so this is always with me.

2. I had to stop caring what others thought of me so much. A lot of people, especially those who don't know me well, simply don't understand it. And what they don't understand they fear. What the fear they degrade, make fun of, and ridicule. Who needs them.

3. It is neither illegal, nor immoral, to engage in ab activities. Screw what anyone else might incorrectly think.

4. Finally come to terms that nobody is perfect, or perfectly normal. We all deviate from that, and this is our deviation that makes us just as "normal" as everyone else.

Being weird makes you normal... Interesting way of putting it. Thanks :)

The way I came to terms with it was by my mom and her husband throwing me out of the house for it. I became so frustrated I think I said the words that I have needed to say to myself for a while. "Who cares! It's not harming anyone. Yes sure it's weird, but I like it and you know what ... I will continue to like it. I am not the problem, the problem is you." Then they where about to throw away the diapers they found "Hell no, I payed for those myself, don't touch them, I am bringing them with me".

It was the moment I realized there really is nothing wrong with my AB side and nothing wrong with wanting to wear diapers. I just see everyone who is against as the ones with the problem since they can't mind their own business.

MarchinBunny said:
The way I came to terms with it was by my mom and her husband throwing me out of the house for it. I became so frustrated I think I said the words that I have needed to say to myself for a while. "Who cares! It's not harming anyone. Yes sure it's weird, but I like it and you know what ... I will continue to like it. I am not the problem, the problem is you." Then they where about to throw away the diapers they found "Hell no, I payed for those myself, don't touch them, I am bringing them with me".

It was the moment I realized there really is nothing wrong with my AB side and nothing wrong with wanting to wear diapers. I just see everyone who is against as the ones with the problem since they can't mind their own business.

Thanks for sharing, sorry that happened to you. At least you managed to learn from it. Stay strong! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back