Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedinWI

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just got a few pairs of Super Undies in the mail this morning and I'm super excited! Never had cloth diapers before anyone ever so I'm a little skeptical. Anyone ever use SU before and is there anything to know about cloth in general?

I had a little trouble with the sizing/fit

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't consider them all in one. You need to use a plastic cover still. The absorbent material inside makes up the leg cuffs also, which results in moisture being wicked out around the legs. They might be good for one wetting without adding a bunch of the optional stuffers.

I have a pair I bought a while ago. They're fairly comfortable, and give enough bulk between the legs for when I want to wear a diaper without having to tape a disposable on. As far as absorbency goes, you're gonna need some stuffers. They aren't bad for little, light wettings, but don't hold your breath for Niagara Falls without some stuffers.

Skwuzzy said:
I wouldn't consider them all in one. You need to use a plastic cover still. The absorbent material inside makes up the leg cuffs also, which results in moisture being wicked out around the legs.
This !It took me by surprise as well as I thought it was an all-in-one !

Though, they are fairly comfortable and the design is nice. I wear them mostly for comfiness. They can be good for potty-training though :p

koda42 said:
This !It took me by surprise as well as I thought it was an all-in-one !

Though, they are fairly comfortable and the design is nice. I wear them mostly for comfiness. They can be good for potty-training though :p
They are really comfortable. I've never been a cloth diaper person, but I've read some good reviews about Super Undies, and I had to get a pair. Seriously, these are even more comfortable than the disposables I usually wear.

I wear Baby Pants cloth training pants for the comfort and the fact that they look similar to toddler training pants. They're really not good for wetting, but they're good for regressing and feeling like a toddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back