• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone, New Daddy here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDaugh

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Let's see, where to start. Well first off, i'm 32 y/o, gay, and have a wonderful fiance that I'm crazy about who is an AB. I met him on a diaper lover's website, as I have been a fan of diaper wearers for years; but had very little AB experience. I started out in the role of "big brother", honestly cause the idea of being "daddy" felt odd, since he's only 5 years younger than me. After a rough couple of months, I discovered he was chatting with daddy's online still, which is fine, but it made me feel like I wasn't fulfilling all his needs; so i began researching ABs a bit more. Thankfully, he linked me a compendium thread on here, as well as an article on another site, and they have been so very helpful. In addition to giving me insight on how an AB wants to be treated (although I know its different for each, its nice to have a general guide), I discovered actual age has little to nothing to do with it. SO, I took the plunge and am progressing from occasional big brother status to full time daddy status. Yesterday was the first day I treated him like a 2 y/o son, and I could just see in his eyes and smile how much happier he was.

So that's my story in a nutshell, the reason i'm here is...well, I'm still learning. I'm still trying to wrap my head around treating ABDL as a lifestyle instead of a sexual fetish (my ex who introduced me to a little ABDL used it primarily sexually). I'm hoping, in joining this page and reading through some articles, that I'll make some experienced friends I can ask more NSFW questions to (theres still some things I'm unsure about that aren't pg13); as well as learning how to be the best daddy ever.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to interacting with many of you!

Welcome to the fourms Daddy.
What games and hobbies are you intrested in besides ABDL related stuff?

Hi and welcome. I think if you read a lot of the diaper and AB/DL related threads, you'll get a real feeling for who we are and what we fantasize about. Basically, we like being treated like a baby or a toddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back