wearing diaper makes me naturally pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
i've noticed that wearing a diaper prompts me to just let it flow on urination. however when i am not wearing one, i can't peee....have you guys ever developed that?

Yes, which isn't so great because I would rather wear for a while before going. Or to fall asleep dry and wake up wet. I think it's to do with when I was experimenting with hypnosis in the early days.

Now that I'm back in diapers, I thought it would be difficult to start wetting, nope, it just starts just like before

Only when I'm in a certain position. When I'm laying down while diapered, it becomes extremely easy to just let it flow, I don't really have to concentrate or "squeeze" anymore. But when I'm not diapered, I rarely notice the urge to pee in that same exact position. It only becomes known when I stand up.

Yes, because it's the best part of wearing diapers, and I only go #1 when I sit down or laying down.

When home alone wearing a diaper I think I pee more and just let it flow so to speak. It doesn't seem to have affected my ability to pee un-diapered in any way.

However, as I wrote in another thread, a diaper can apparently also have the opposite effect which I found out a couple of months ago on a date. I had upset stomach and was a little worried about getting caught in traffic in a taxi, so why not just wear a diaper to be on the safe side? I did and the knowledge alone that it couldn't go all bad seemed to do the trick and I had no toilet urges at all the entire evening.

Being able to just let it flow is a major reason why I am diapered 24/7. Never could hold it for very long and now with having to take Furosenide, my wee wee pills, can flow all the time. Standing, sitting, laying down makes no difference. After sitting for a while am actually suprised on how full my diaper has gotten.

Over the years I have overcome my potty training and can go when ever and where even im in my diapers.. I was amazed how hard it was to pee the first time I diapered up

Honestly took my a LONG LONG time to naturally let myself pee in a diaper, I had a hard time letting it go. I used to feel gulity for having a sexual interest in them so I think that put a damper on full opening up in a diaper. Now it's like my body know's when I wear a diaper and when I'm not. I enjoy wearing more in the winter then the summer, because when I pee, the warm diaper is instant comfort under my quilt.

When I switched to wearing nappies all the time my remaining bladder ccontrol was soon lost. I now pee uncontrollably most of the time. My capacity to hold can be measured in seconds at best. Usually the first I know is the warmth spreading through my nappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back