• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparklestheteddy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
hi there! i'm an extroverted yet shy teddy bear. i love music of all kinds, but i'm a bit of a superfan for the bands Ghost and The Mountain Goats, although theyre both very different in almost every concievable way. right now i'm going to school to become a product/advertising photographer; my specific goal being to be the person who takes the photos for toy catalogs.

i hope to make friends with like-minded folks and have a fun time. i'm a bit new to all of this, so forgive me if i tend to be a bit of a noob. :p

regardless, i'm happy to meet you all, and hope we become friends in no time!

Hello sparklestheteddy and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

sparklestheteddy said:
right now i'm going to school to become a product/advertising photographer; my specific goal being to be the person who takes the photos for toy catalogs.

Welcome to ADISC!

That is very interesting. If I am not being too nosey, may I ask where you are going to school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back