Cloth Diaper/pull up concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried this. Have cloth back diaper or Pull up disposable and wet and felt the outer cloth being damp. And I not talking about 2 or 3 floods. Just one. Let take Abri-Flex. One wetting feel outside the wet area. After doing that. Then do the same test. But with clean Cloth Back or pull up disposable but put plastic pants over them. Give it time maybe 20 to 60 minutes. Then feel the plastic pants being damp. Then try the same test with a classic plastic back diaper. With and without the plastic pants. The classic diaper do the better job.

My Concern is that dampness will get on clothing Mostly furniture over time and cause mold and Mildew because of that dampness.

This is why I like classic plastic back diapers.

I absolutely agree and don't understand why supposedly every company is switching to "cloth-backed"! They smell, they leak- day AND night-time style,extended-wear, etc...
WHO made this decision and HOW is it somehow unanimous-is it that the majority of patients that wear diapers are unable to voice an opinion about how stupid the non-plastic-backed-disposible- diaper idea was OR how much it sucks to have to go back to waking up in a wet bed again because these diapers DON'T WORK!
Maybe, we the consumer don't have our say so anymore and good, cheap(quality-wise), brands like Depends, Attends, and the like a thing of the past and we all have a wet and smelly year ahead across the land...

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

BabelBilly said:
I absolutely agree and don't understand why supposedly every company is switching to "cloth-backed"! They smell, they leak- day AND night-time style,extended-wear, etc...

My biggest gripe is somewhat unrelated... the wings stretch rapidly and within a few hours the tapes have to be moved in. This isn't always practical to do on short notice where I work. Then I end up with a diaper thats shifted completely to one side or the other of my crotch and is trying to crawl down my pant leg, getting as much as 2-3 inches down my pant leg before I can correct it. (and that's assuming I can get the tape to stick at the new location) SUPER uncomfortable! I tried sampling several different clothlike and hybrid diapers for my daytime wear, and ALL of them had severe stretching problems. There'd just be no way to make them work without a onesie. And they just keep it too warm indoors for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back