siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi all.

As you know I am writing a book about being a Little and a guide for caregivers.

I have been looking at a day in a Little life chapter and decided to divide it into sections. So the first part is about waking up.

I have some questions.

If you go to sleep in Little Space do you wake up in Little Space?
I know I do.

If you have to adult up in the morning. Is there a nice way you like to come out of Little Space?

If you have a caregiver who do they help you in the morning? I.e.

Do they need to wake you up? What thing do they do for you to hold you in Little space or to help you Adult up in the morning?

I know that for most of us the day is taken up with adulting. And Being in Little space for long periods of time is not really practical.

But if you could spend a hole day in Little space with a caregiver that you liked and completely trusted. How would that look like for you?

OK I think I have rabbited on long enough.

Thanks for any input.

Sisi

Last edited:
I don't want to sound rude but the amount of Grammatical errors in this thread is kind of amazing. My advice to you on book writing, in general, is to find someone who can proof read your stuff so that it makes coherent sense. I'm going to be completely honest, I only skimmed this because all of the grammar errors and the cosmic-sans font is a turn away for most people who are reading things. As a writer myself I am not going to discourage you from writing, but I would strongly advise you to find a proof reader or work to better your writing skills. I hope this didn't come off rude or anything, it's not meant to be, it's genuine feedback that I hope you do something with.

Your idea for a book like this is good but the execution has to be just as good or people are going to look at it and laugh. I used to write with grammatical errors worse than what you have in your post and I know it's not fun to have people tell you how bad your writing is. People used to slam me with that all of the time, so to save you from that please take what I have gathered over the years of writing and study up on your proper grammar and spelling, trust me people will take you a lot more seriously if you can better your grammar! Good luck with the book, I hope it goes well for you.

AddyShadows said:
I don't want to sound rude but the amount of Grammatical errors in this thread is kind of amazing. My advice to you on book writing, in general, is to find someone who can proof read your stuff so that it makes coherent sense. I'm going to be completely honest, I only skimmed this because all of the grammar errors and the cosmic-sans font is a turn away for most people who are reading things. As a writer myself I am not going to discourage you from writing, but I would strongly advise you to find a proof reader or work to better your writing skills. I hope this didn't come off rude or anything, it's not meant to be, it's genuine feedback that I hope you do something with.

Your idea for a book like this is good but the execution has to be just as good or people are going to look at it and laugh. I used to write with grammatical errors worse than what you have in your post and I know it's not fun to have people tell you how bad your writing is. People used to slam me with that all of the time, so to save you from that please take what I have gathered over the years of writing and study up on your proper grammar and spelling, trust me people will take you a lot more seriously if you can better your grammar! Good luck with the book, I hope it goes well for you.

Yeah Grammar is not my strong point.

I got dyslexia and I forgot to run this through my reader before posting. Sorry

I like comic sans as it is a font they I find easier to read personally. OK it does look childish perhaps but people will have to live with it.

I will put the post through the reader so it makes more sense.
Thanks

Sisi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back