How do I have a genuine accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This describes the struggle many of us face from time to time. We already have the desire to wear diapers, but that desire, no matter how strong, often competes with a part of our conscience that thinks it is wrong. And that produces this secondary wish to be incontinent. If I was incontinent, There would no longer be that struggle with my conscience. At least, I see it this way. I find that hypnosis is one way to help quiet the conscience, by strengthening your satisfaction with the way you are now. This is how you are and this is your way of dealing with it.

How do I have a genuine accident?

1. get the flu
2. trust a fart

there is no step 3

7nTnr.png

rennecfox said:
none the less I like to think that maybe in some cases hearing the realities can make people think before they end up doing things they might find out can hurt them at least in the short term.

I agree completely. I'm not ABDL, just IC so all of this is a bit odd to me (not judging, no harm no foul). Taking a fetish to the point of wishing a disability on yourself is just plain stupid. Trust me, as an incontinent person, having a choice is WAY better than not.

My guess as an armchair psychologist with no credentials whatsoeveis that the people who "wish they were incontinent" don't really wish that at all. What they want is a valid reason to wear diapers that strips all the shame associated with the weirdness of the fetish. Needing diapers because you can't control your bladder/bowels is less shameful than just wanting to wear them. The latter, they worry, makes them a freak in other people's eyes. But needing diapers isn't freakish, it's just unfortunate and would generate sympathy rather than judgment that they're a sexual deviant.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
1. get the flu
2. trust a fart

there is no step 3

Norovirus is ripping through my extended family on the in-law side right now. This morning my wife said she felt it coming on. I'm next I'm sure. Norovirus, for those that don't know is the stomach "flu" (the actual flu is a respiratory infection and rarely includes gastrointestinal symptoms). Norovirus is what's to thank when you vomit and liquid shit at the same time for 24-30 hours non stop.

I've only ever had a genuine accident and its not something I want to repeat. The reason being was I had surgery to correct a twisted tibia bone which involved breaking my bones in theatre then fitting an external frame with bolts and pins coming out of my leg. I had too turn the bolts every day to rotate my bones. Anyway my pain meds didn't work and i was in such a mess I wet myself with the pain. I soon ended up in A&E. So while I would love to have an accident I don't want to go through with the pain to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back