Women in diapers not sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmayhem69

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So I was once looking through a forum asking if women in diapers is sexy, and pretty much ALL the male users practically said NO. Some went on to say that it was creepy, disturbing, some even said that it's pedophilia. I don't understand, I thought the site of a half naked woman was supposed to arouse a man, not creep him out. Now I admit that when I first saw pics of women in diapers, I thought it was weird. But it slowly grew on me, and found it really sexy on women. I also love seeing women wear bikinis, thongs, even dresses and skirts without panties underneath so I don't see what would make a diaper so creepy, I mean it's pretty much a type of underwear. I wish they'd make female video game characters wear diapers like Kitana, Jade, and Mileena from Mortal Kombat or the DOA girls. But anyway, why would most men be creeped out by a sexy woman in a diaper?

I think it surprises them because it goes against what they've been told is "sexy". Plus, for most people diapers are associated with childishness and immaturity which is the opposite of what men are looking for (they have to consider whether they're "old enough to fuck" - a bit tasteless IMO); if a diaper appears to reduce a woman's age then men might not be able to distinguish that from paedophilia.
Finally I think a huge majority of people think diapers = pee/poop = disgusting; that's probably the biggest reason. I do wonder how many of us when discussing outside this forum feel the need to qualify their diaper wearing with "but I don't use them!"

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

All depends on the body type. IMO

If you don't find diapers themselves appealing, it seems unlikely to me that you're going to find anyone wearing them attractive.

Women wearing diapers are sexy to me. Been that way for years.

It would also depend on what forum you're asking the question on.

Well, I'm into non sexual age play, I pretty close with 2 female both are into switch role playing, I also have to male friends that are into abdl.
We all met up for a CON event and I was a little nervous at being exposed until I saw one of my female friends walking around with her diaper sides fully exposed, was it sexual? I was a little aroused or turned on, but I think it was her freedom or self confidence that turned me on more than anything

A voluptuous woman in a nappy. Nothing more sexy.

Women on diapers are completely sexy to me. If only I could get my gf in one

For me, I would love to find a girlfrien that loves diapers the same as I do. Will it happen? Likely not but they are addictive and i would do my best to hook them on diapers.

Yeah, if you go around asking such questions on a non-AB/DL website that's pretty much the answer to be expected. Most people aren't into diapers after all.

The simple fact of the matter is that, if she is smoking hot, and (back in the day)...before I married...ahem...she showed intetest, I wouldn't care if she ATE a diaper much less wear it!

If you asked this question to non-ABDLs, then this is the sort of answer you should expect as most people are not into ABDL and do not find people in diapers sexy.

I dont find people that wear diapers sexy, all ages, genders, etc. Maybe an attractive women
but their much more attractive without IMO

for me, the whole sub/dom dynamic comes into play

if a girl or my girlfriend was wearing one, then i would no longer be the submissive one

Being dominated by a girl i find at least attractive is what turns me on

while me wearing a diaper of course

Also, i only wear diapers that are made for males (like my self)
Wearing girls goodnites would be strange for me
probably part of my deep rooted desires from when i actually wore them as a kid

Just part of the fantasy

I would love it if my wife had to wear nappies all the time like I do.

Women in diapers are really sexy - especially a thick cloth one that accentuates their backside! Would love to meet a diaper-wearing gal!

This site offers a bit of a bias concerning the topic I think you will find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back