Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedinWI

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well due to me over sleeping I'm enjoying my first diapered work day. So far I'm loving it, but unsure how I could do it regularly with nowhere private to change. So how does everyone go about this in the work place?

1. wear and not wet
2. wear with a guard/baby diaper booster and remove when wet
3. change in your car
4. wear, wet, and change when home

What do you mean nowhere private to change? Assuming there are restrooms with stalls, that's all you need. The only tricky part is getting the new diaper in without anyone seeing. I take my work laptop home with me, so usually have a laptop bag which works well for that.

When I used to work in an office, I would wear but keep dry until the end of the day or the drive home.

When I have to change in the office, I try to find a bathroom that doesn't have many people OR has a ton of people making a lot of noise to cover up. Another option is going down the street to a coffee shop, or lunch spot, and changing in their bathroom.

I have always just changed in the car. I smoked at the time and I would take a smoke break, step out to my car, and change my diaper. I do not smoke anymore but have been wearing diapers 24/7 for 3 months now. I wear a higher quality diaper that allows for more capacity with very little leaks. The real concern is how my clothes fit over my diaper.

I've worn to work sometimes in the past, but generally had the benefit of a single person restroom (and a sparsely-populated office) for mostly easy changes. I expect to go back to work in a few weeks and continue wearing 24/7, which I started in August. Not knowing the restroom situation, my plan for the first day or two is to slip out for lunch and use that opportunity to change. If there is ultimately no private restroom...well, then I'll just have to change anywhere. I wouldn't expect to hide it from coworkers over the long term anyway.

About 3-4 years ago I had a great job working in a restaurant and bar in my local village unfortunately last year I lost this job through no fault of my own because of the flooding in November-December 2015, when I had my job in happier days I used to work as a potwash/Kitchen porter and couldn't leave my post to go to the toilets all the time so I naturally started wearing adult sized diapers to work which worked out well until my boss found out and nearly fired me, fortunately enough for me he left his post to move onto another job abroad and my new boss was more sympathetic to the fact I had to wear them for my disabilities.

My main problem with that wasn't trying to explain to my coworkers as they were always on the most part supportive of my situation but trying to explain to my pearents why I was wearing diapers to work in the first-place saddly though they never accepted the fact that I have to wear this form of protection just to stay dry no pun intended, anyway for 3 years I had a good time whilst getting a decent amount of money for my work although the hours were crazy at times and I didn't have days off on occasions due to the fact I was so busy bit hay-ho that's what they call welcome to the real-world literally.

And if some day soon I got a new job the first thing I would explain to my new boss/employer would be the fact that I have to wear diapers for my own protection from having any embarrassing accidents or something else along those lines as I would point out the fact that I have disabilities and neurological damage to my body due to my past historical episodes of epilepsy.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

I couldn't wear to work. I work with kids, and I have to bend over a lot. Those kids are pretty observant. Eventually one of them would notice. Besides there would be no way for me to change without bringing my backpack to the bathroom with me or something. Someone would notice something suspicious about that. It wouldn't work for me.

I have worn to work for many years with no problems. The first job I wore at had a single stall bathroom with locking door so no problems changing there. The job that I have now only has a portable toilet so it's a little trickier but I still manage.

Although still new and only doing a couple of weeks I decided the other day id try and wet 1 at work...........just before I finished I nipped to the toilet and put on my drynite and risked wetting it as I finished............little did I know I was going to leak..............so had to quickly rush back to the toilet to try and dry off before anyone would notice.........wont be doing that again in a hurry.

I have to wear to work. Never have had an issue using the disability stall in the restrooms to change.

For some reason, all the bathrooms where I work are dead silent. It's so quiet, that I will have a hard time peeing if someone else is in there because you can hear everything. I can't imagine changing a diaper in a stall there.

Vinylfeet said:
For some reason, all the bathrooms where I work are dead silent. It's so quiet, that I will have a hard time peeing if someone else is in there because you can hear everything. I can't imagine changing a diaper in a stall there.

That used to make it very hard for me to use public restrooms. My bladder had keen hearing and would sieze up hard if I heard anyone outside the restroom, let alone IN the restroom. Thankfully my "diaper therapy" has gotten me to the point of being able to use public restrooms. I've even managed to (when not diapered of course) use a urinal when someone else was using another urinal. I honestly thought that day would never come.

bambinod said:
That used to make it very hard for me to use public restrooms. My bladder had keen hearing and would sieze up hard if I heard anyone outside the restroom, let alone IN the restroom. Thankfully my "diaper therapy" has gotten me to the point of being able to use public restrooms. I've even managed to (when not diapered of course) use a urinal when someone else was using another urinal. I honestly thought that day would never come.

Heh... I think the same thing has happened to me, but I never guessed it was because I had gotten so used to wetting diapers in public, but it makes sense.

I simply change in the toilet. However, I'm willing to have some (in my opinion sufficiently low) risk of getting caught and I'm aware that you may not be.

bambinod said:

I'm still like that and it seems like it has gotten worse the last few years. Hopefully in the future I'll get my bladder trained to be less shy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAO said:
I'm still like that and it seems like it has gotten worse the last few years. Hopefully in the future I'll get my bladder trained to be less shy.

I've found that the more I relieve myself in public, the more control I get over my bladder that way. Whether it's while driving down the road on the way home from work, or standing in my driveway after having wheeled the trash out at 10pm. There are lots of opportunities to be "in public" and use your diaper discretely, and it's a lot less stressful than trying to use a urinal with company. And unlike the public restroom, you have LOTS of opportunities to work your way up, and can start out very gradually.

Think about my example above. 10pm, dark enough to almost need a flashlight to find the trash can. Fully clothed. No one in sight, no sounds. Yet you're out in public anyway. So take out the can and stand there, out in your front yard in a very public place, and use your diaper. Depending on how shy you are, even that may take some concentration, but you're slowly training your brain to take control. The first time it may take you a minute or two to get started, but I'd bet after a week you can start a stream in seconds. That's progress.

So then just keep it up, and slowly increase the challenge level. That's what I do. Give it a week or two and you'll probably be able to start a stream at the house, and (slowly) walk the can out front as you go. After you can do that, set a new goal. "be empty by the time I reach the street", "walk faster", "not have to stop to resume the stream" etc. Just keep upping the ante and you'll beat it eventually.

All good suggestions here.

There's very little mention of higher capacity diapers. I've used disposables with a booster and pocket diapers with 3 soaker pads, and go easily all day. With the disposables, I wear a diaper cover, and with the pocket diaper, I wear plastic pants. You need slightly bigger pants to not look obvious, but then you can avoid changing at all at work. Sometime depending on various factors, you may get a urine smell. The plastic pants do a good job at holding that in, and the plastic outer shell on disposables also do a reasonable job, but the diaper cover helps a lot to keep them snug and stop leaks/any odor getting out.

The diaper cover/plastic pants are a good safety net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back