The best thing about wearing IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really love the feeling of complete relaxation, like I can totally lose all cares and tension when I put a diaper on.
Like right now, I'm thinking to myself, how was I even able to relax while laying down in bed trying to sleep for the past few months?
I have only been wearing at work for the past 4-5 months, if ever, and getting a night to put on a Teddy + a trufit insert is just straight bliss. The gf isn't too fond of it if you guys have been keeping track at all about my personal situation, but as long as I can steal a night here or there, I'm totally fine not wearing around her most days/nights.
I understand now that I have an addictive personality, and that certain things can...consume my entire personality if I'm not careful (be it drugs, alcohol, pokemon go ;p, or in this case diapers). But having one night out of a hundred(ish) to indulge my desires seems healthy enough...gf permitting xD

Falling asleep in a (sometimes soggy :p) diaper is definitely a very rewarding feeling. My personal favorite thing about wearing? So many things; I can't decide. :eek:

ClandestineWing said:
My personal favorite thing about wearing? So many things; I can't decide. :eek:

It's the pooping in them. :rolleyes:

yeah waking up needing to do #1and#2 and not having to get out of my warm bed is true bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back