Thread: So happy!

Default So happy!

So, I haven't posted here in forever, been dealing with a lot. Anyways, I made a new friend a couple months ago and she's absolutely amazing. We get along so well and have SO MUCH in common. Well, we were talking one day and the subject of abdl came up and I found out she's a little. Anyways, after that we didn't really talk about it much until a few days ago. Well, now we've started discussing it and it feels so great having a friend to talk about this to!

Quote Originally Posted by hime View Post
    So, I haven't posted here in forever, been dealing with a lot. Anyways, I made a new friend a couple months ago and she's absolutely amazing. We get along so well and have SO MUCH in common. Well, we were talking one day and the subject of abdl came up and I found out she's a little. Anyways, after that we didn't really talk about it much until a few days ago. Well, now we've started discussing it and it feels so great having a friend to talk about this to!
    It's wonderful that you have a friend you can talk to about this stuff. Cheers to it. Life is too short to not have people around you that you feel get you.

You always have ADISC as well, don't forget!

This post reminds me of a couple of my college friends who were DL's as well. Unfortunately I was the only AB of the group.

It's pretty great to be able to discuss things out in the open with somebody.