1st time sleeping in a diaper last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
WBxx said:
And finally waking in a wet diaper with no memory of peeing during the night, that’s the ultimate for me!!!

bambinod said:
It gets discussed here from time to time. A few actually untrain themselves (and very rarely, with unexpected and undesired results) but most don't. Typically people will just get more and more comfortable with lightly waking, wetting their diaper, and getting back to sleep as soon as possible. That's what I do. Depending on how much I've had to drink before bed, my diaper gets wet maybe 3-5 times on any given night.

Though I have had a couple "close encounters". One time I hadn't had much to drink that night, went to bed, got up in the morning and was still dry. Owell whatever. I got up and went into the bathroom and dropped my diaper, and it hit a bit solid on the floor. "oh... is that wet? yes it is!" For a moment I thought I'd wet in my sleep, but then I finally remembered waking up briefly once overnight to wet my diaper.

Ahhh. I see. Yeah, I have to wake up completely and stand up to wet my diaper... I have a lot of work to do on improving my wetting. >_<

LilBouncyDerpy said:
Ahhh. I see. Yeah, I have to wake up completely and stand up to wet my diaper... I have a lot of work to do on improving my wetting. >_<
My advice is just stay laying down and breathe. Breathing and imagining my self standing in front of a toilet got me used to wetting laying down, now I sometimes do it with out concisely knowing it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I remember my 1st diaper at night, I was 12 or 13 and I took a pampers size 5 from the neighbors, I fit me like a glove, I remember putting it on in bed under my blankets and trying to fall asleep, it was such a weird feeling, I couldn't get comfortable, I remember trying to wet it that same night, I had to stand up also, I remember trying the strain myself but my body rejected me, I ended up holding it and holding it, I think I was in that thing for over 12 hrs before I could force a dribble out.

I remember my first time i was sleeping in a diaper. It was a pull up with the Disney Princess designs, but i fell right to sleep and it was wet when i woke up as the wetness design faded overnight

Last edited:
I remember my first time sleeping in a diaper. I was way too excited to actually fall asleep and I felt groggy in the morning... But that's in the past. Last night I woke up at about 1 AM and the thought of putting a diaper on crossed my mind. So I thought "Why not?" and pulled out my box of bambinos.

YoungYoshi said:
I remember my first time sleeping in a diaper. I was way too excited to actually fall asleep and I felt groggy in the morning... But that's in the past. Last night I woke up at about 1 AM and the thought of putting a diaper on crossed my mind. So I thought "Why not?" and pulled out my box of bambinos.

Maybe your body felt it was best for you to be in diaper this night.

Pikachu said:
Maybe your body felt it was best for you to be in diaper this night.

Ha ha, sure! :)

YoungYoshi said:

well if you'd just put on your diaper every night before you get into bed like you should, that wouldn't be an issue ;)

bambinod said:
well if you'd just put on your diaper every night before you get into bed like you should, that wouldn't be an issue ;)

Oh I'd love to wear a diaper every night. Not 24/7, but every night would be wonderful. Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy enough diapers to sleep in one every night... at least not yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back