Almost-a-Heart attack Diaper Buying Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
wearforsafety said:
I think that you definitely need to revisit that store and that cute cashier girl. Next time you don`t need to buy diapers. Buy something nice and cool but not to expensive. Talk to her if she have a free time to talk. But do not be to pushy. And yes you should aske her for date after several meetings. Nothing to loose,only to win (both of you).
Who dare wins!

I second this advice. If you're going to go ask her out (and I don't see why not!) I'd reccomend leaving the diapers out of it. She had a good reaction to them, but it's probably best not to drive the point through too hard.

SleepingBlueWolf said:
I second this advice. If you're going to go ask her out (and I don't see why not!) I'd reccomend leaving the diapers out of it. She had a good reaction to them, but it's probably best not to drive the point through too hard.

Definetly agree, I wont buy diapers next time. I will think of something to buy that creates an oppurtunity to use in a cheesy/funny pickup line!

PadsnPullups said:
I suspect she probably thought you were cute and was just trying to break the ice with you in a fun way. Unless she was ABDL herself I seriously doubt she really thought they were for you. She probably thought you were just being equally funny in saying that they were for you. All that said I think you will have a bunch of disappointed folks on here if you don't go back there and ask her for a data ASAP! At worst she could just say no, at best she could say yes, and at very best she could be ABDL and say yes! Yep, that would be the jackpot, diapers and a movie. :smile1:

Oh BTW, you better let us all know how it turns out!

I'm gonna say +1 to this.

She was likely just giving fun customer service. It's highly unlikely she's a little also... But I mean, it's worth a shot to go back and maybe ask her out.

:2thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back