Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Who has tried the Rearz Seduction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I just thought of... If you like watching the wetness spread around the diaper through the plastic, that is not possible with the black plastic on the Seduction. I just thought about that now hahaha

Poptart7 said:
One thing I just thought of... If you like watching the wetness spread around the diaper through the plastic, that is not possible with the black plastic on the Seduction. I just thought about that now hahaha

FWIW Buntewindel is currently selling medium size black Fabines. They always seem to have a fickle stock, but right now those are available. And on that topic, my spreadsheet is getting more complete and I discovered the Fabines have the widest crotch of any diaper I've encountered, with 8" of padding. They're also second in the list for dry weight. That's a lot of padding, a lot of SAP. If you can use it all, there's nothing better. (the weight winner - confidry, 2015 anyway)

Got a pack last week and I've worn them a few times since. Nice looking, the black is sure different. Super soft padding, very absorbent and so far has held four heavy wettings without leaks. Bottom tapes are not refastenable but that's OK, only need to remove them when changing out anyways. They're kinda loud but I only wear them at home so no biggie. Good fit, makes a nice pocket in the front for us guys and a nice pocket in the back if you're doing more than wetting them. I'd say they're my second choice behind Northshore Supremes but I'll add that walking around in them gives me that nice padded feeling.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I want to try these so badly. The thought of a black diaper sounds amazing. I just wish they weren't so expensive

Based adult diaper God, please give ABU, Bambinos, and/or Tykables the power to create that which is void of all color, and grant us DL's in the States the patience for the all-powerful black diaper to be cheaper for Americans in the months or years to come...
Just a little prayer for us Americans :p

OhHeyThere said:
Based adult diaper God, please give ABU, Bambinos, and/or Tykables the power to create that which is void of all color, and grant us DL's in the States the patience for the all-powerful black diaper to be cheaper for Americans in the months or years to come...
Just a little prayer for us Americans :p

all white:

ABU Simple
Bambino Bianco
Confidry Dry24/7
Tykables Tighty-Whitie

Personally I think the Simple and 247 are the best choices of the 2. The simple is a higher end design all-around than the 247 tho. (thickness, capacity, dryness, croth width)

I think the confidry is often overlooked as a nice all-white alternative. The shell has a nice smooth fell to it also, and it can be cheaper

bambinod said:
all white:

ABU Simple
Bambino Bianco
Confidry Dry24/7
Tykables Tighty-Whitie

Personally I think the Simple and 247 are the best choices of the 2. The simple is a higher end design all-around than the 247 tho. (thickness, capacity, dryness, croth width)

I think the confidry is often overlooked as a nice all-white alternative. The shell has a nice smooth fell to it also, and it can be cheaper

Umm... I know? I was talking about a black diaper.

Void of all color = black (absorbs every color, no reflection)

Has all the colors = white (reflects all light, no colors absorbed)

OhHeyThere said:
Umm... I know? I was talking about a black diaper.

Void of all color = black (absorbs every color, no reflection)

Has all the colors = white (reflects all light, no colors absorbed)

The difference between "color" and "pigment". Most people mean "pigment" when they say "color". And in that context, white is a lack of "color" (pigment)

Also somewhere on youtube is a video showing a few dozen people saying "black" and "white" in their native language, and english stands alone as being backward, phonetically speaking. (swapping the latin roots)

I also stick by my recent suggestion for people looking for an al-pink diaper.... Krylon ;)

bambinod said:
The difference between "color" and "pigment". Most people mean "pigment" when they say "color". And in that context, white is a lack of "color" (pigment)

Also somewhere on youtube is a video showing a few dozen people saying "black" and "white" in their native language, and english stands alone as being backward, phonetically speaking. (swapping the latin roots)

I also stick by my recent suggestion for people looking for an al-pink diaper.... Krylon ;)

Welp, thanks for deconstructing what was supposed to be a silly comment into a lesson on color theory. Here's what I know.

When all colors of the visible light spectrum are incident on an object which contains no pigment, the eye receives a white image, due to all of the colors of the visible light spectrum reaching the retina, therefore a white object is devoid of pigment, but reflects all colors of light.

The opposite is true for a black object, containing every iteration of pigment, which will then absorb light on every wavelength of the visible spectrum. Therefore, all colors of the visible spectrum are absorbed, thus creating a black image on the retina. Therefore, the eye perceives no color ("devoid of color") of the object in question, but every pigment.

Am I wrong in assuming these statements?

compare a projector slide with a photograph. The projector slide will look "inveterd". The picture you observe by looking at the light reflected from the image. So the blue shirt is absorbing everything exept blue, which it reflects for you to see. Reflected light is addative, the different wavelengths all combine to form white. A blue "pigment" is something that absorbs everything but blue, which is reflected back for your retina to receive.

Projector film works the opposite. It shines white light into the film, and that shirt, which appears on the film to be orange, is absorbing (blocking) the orange (red+green), and passing (instead of reflecting) the blue. Blue strikes the white screen, which reflects whatever hits it (does not abosrb any color of light) so you see blue, as though it was absorbing the red and green, which are already gone. This is subtractive, starting wth white and removing other colors to leave the final color to hit your retina.

RGB colors don't really specify light intensity, there's no bright/dark setting since they are only concerned with the ratio of the three to determine the color. Dark blue and light blue are the same blue, just one is brighter. They both contain only blue light, it's just a matter of how much.

Pigments on the other hand are divided up into CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and blacK) Cyan is about between green and blue, Magenta about between blue and red, and Yellow about between red and green. The spacing isn't even though. The black adjusts the intensity, and with that you can specify a light or a dark blue as unique pigments. Paint being applied to a surface to be reflected on, is therefore subtactive. Since the shirt isn't generating light, to appear to have color it has to be subtractive (preferrably starting with white), not addative, so you use pigment to color it.

And yes, black is the absence of light, all colors having been subtracted (black shades on your eyes) or no colors having been added (open eyes in a dark room) Black can also be considered the presense of all pigment. (either blocking or asorbing everything, leaving no light to be oserved) And here is how you take pigment to the MAX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyt47egkTu0

Tell me that doesn't look like a hole in the plate?

While black isn't really my thing, I do like the idea of more plain colored diapers. Like perhaps a light blue and/or light pink (like a "plain/non-printed" version of their Princess diaper). That's not really something I've seen done with AB diapers yet.

Rearz Seduction, for people who are turned on by Hefty garbage bags.

It's a safari or princess with an all black shell. they're exactly the same diaper otherwise. One fatal flaw IMHO: they didn't make the tapes black. Other than that it's a five star diaper, top of the line.

rearz-secution-crazy-thick-black-diapers-abdlfactory-1000x1000.jpg

Yeah, it's a little weird to have white tapes on an all black diaper. They should do black or clear.

Ive just ordered some of these.... and like above only until the misses said "they look like bin bags" did i sort of go....O, O yeah.

fangbanger88 said:
Ive just ordered some of these.... and like above only until the misses said "they look like bin bags" did i sort of go....O, O yeah.

"But that's what you're supposed to put your junk in?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back