When/where is your favorite time to wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the days that do wear, I typically wear in the afternoon/evening, then continue to wear over night. It's especially nice on days off work where I can relax even more.

I like to wear at home especially at bedtime. I started sleeping better once I started wearing again. I don't mind wearing on weekends when I am not going anywhere except to walk the dog or do yard work.

I wear diapees every now and then usually in the evening to morning and when no one is home I wear all day and cuddle with my plushie. And sometimes to a friend place too.

In bed mainly. I couldn't bear to bring myself to wear in public.

TheNerdyPenguin said:
In bed mainly. I couldn't bear to bring myself to wear in public.

being incontinent... do you just stay locked in your house?

While I do like wearing something discreet outside, relaxing in front of the TV while cuddling with my (now ex) is the best time :) She hated me wearing, so I would not do it very often, but after 20 minutes her desire for cuddles outweighed the dislike for nappies. Now if only I could've gotten away with wetting like that :)

Living with roommates I'm friends with, I wear only at night when everyone is asleep.

I usually wear in my private office just because there is no bathroom in the building, I will have to go to the adjacent building to use the bathroom. Diapers save my day since I have a real private office with no visitors.

Only over night since i bed wet

At home all the time while doing chores

As much as possible. I'd go 24/7 if I could justify it to myself (I can't though, alas). I suppose my favorite time is right when I climb into bed. A fresh diaper feels so good, and the whole experience of being there in the dark with my diaper and jammies on and all my plushies just feels so incredibly right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back