ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

JunkyardDog1
JunkyardDog1
Ditto. Started at breakfast this morning.
Reactions: Woncrinklz and PaigeCherubiel
Woncrinklz
Woncrinklz
Same. My last day off...🤭🫡
Woncrinklz
Woncrinklz
😱🤔That isn't tinkle, is it?
Tenawearer
Tenawearer
Cheers...proost this side of the North Sea.
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
Now I’m more determined to dig myself out of the driveway to satisfy having a beer now that I’ve seen this.
Tenawearer
Tenawearer
Have you not got anything in your fridge? Light your fire and relax with wine, beer or a single malt.
Reactions: I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
I try not to keep alcohol in the house because I can sometimes drink more than I should. Not that I get drunk but I don’t need the calories. Saving money is another reason. But I’m using alcohol to calm my nerves right now. I do better to make it an event. Knowing I have to drive somewhere to get the beer and drink it there and drive home. I’m less inclined to drink too much.
Tenawearer
I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
Well, car won’t start. I suspect frozen fuel line. It’s 3°Freedom and it almost never gets this cold here. No beer.
NappiedTruckDriver
NappiedTruckDriver
@I12BLittle89 that’s bad planning not to have emergency stocks in the house 😧😉 I’ve got at least 20+ cans and the box of cider I’m currently drinking
  • Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz and I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
I know but I take it as it’s not necessary. I have bigger fish to fry with a car that won’t start.
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Gasoline begins to freeze at -100F (-73C). You don't use Shell gasoline, do you?
  • Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz and I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
It’s likely moisture in the fuel line. I’m going to throw some Heet in the tank to see if that’ll clear it up.
  • Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
How does a person get moisture in a fuel line? Is your car carbureted?
I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89
Moisture in the air gets into the tank over time. My guess is the ethanol in gasoline that attracts moisture from the air. Older cars suffer from it more. It’s fuel injected btw.
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
It seems odd. I've never had the problem myself, at any temperature in any vehicle. My vehicles are in their mid-20s, fuel injected. How often do you drive the vehicle? Fuel pump humming with key on/engine off? This is a very uncommon issue.
Back