ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

anonnymouse
anonnymouse
Content probably and age of consent
Reactions: CookieMonstah, OscarS and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Yep. Given the so-called 'psychiatric community' still considers this a 'fetish' (in other words, they still think we do it for sex-kicks), 18+ seems a very safe policy to keep out of undue legal trouble until said shrinks pull their heads out. CSI's "King Baby" episode did us no favors, neither.
Reactions: CookieMonstah and OscarS
OscarS
OscarS
They might not have realized that ABDL (for Teens it's TBDL & for kids it would be KBDL) is not Pedophilia plus it DOESN'T Have any Sexual Interactions.
OscarS
OscarS
The psychiatric community actually didn't yet realize that Paraphilic Infantilism is Not Pedophilia
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
I know...but parents and attorneys are inflexible on the topic; therefore, we hafta dance the dance. :unsure:
Reactions: OscarS
OscarS
OscarS
That needs to change in the future because ABDL (for Kids it's called KBDL & for Teens it's called TBDL) is independent of Pedophilia. I think the schools you were at didn't have enough education to include it.
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
I'm a '60s Baby...a '70s Child and an '80s Teen. I'm a product of my time, fighting hard to adjust, doing okay...but not perfectly. The future is not mine; I am obsolete. It's for you younger ones who have more time. Best I can do is cheer from the sidelines.
OscarS
OscarS
Let's hope more education helps.
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
It only can. But the masses have never been very keen on higher education. :unsure:
Back