Have To Share My New Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have the day off from work today and I had to run out for a few things early this morning just to get it done and over with so I went to Walmart and the store was pretty close to empty which I LOVE. I have the whole day to myself to do as I please no plans or anything and all I really needed to grab is hamburger buns and milk so I wandered down to the toy Aisle. Normally I don't buy too many new toys it's mostly vintage for me but some of the newer stuff does intrigue if it still has attachment to something I loved as a kid. So here is what I got.

123.jpg
First is on the left a set of tiny look and find books with a real magnifying glass made out of card board. They had a disney one two but I really only would have wanted two out of the 4 books, they had one that was Jake the Pirate and one that was Sophia the First and those just aren't my cup of tea.
On the right is a care bears figurine which I still have not opened I love surprises and I am putting this off as long as I can I may even save it for lunch time. I bought myself a personal oven pizza for lunch and I may make it a sort of happy meal scenario.

123.jpg
This was the big thing I got for myself. It was a bit of a splurge at $15 but I'm all about recreating a preschool experience for myself from time to time and I think this is awesome. It is play-doh which I loved as a kid and love as a quasi-grown up and it is a shape and learn make and measure set where you make shapes and count and there are guided activities. Its awesome!
I think I may have to end up getting a toy box for my modern toys too, I'm starting to get quite the collection of them as well. :smile:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day I know I'm going to.

Cool stuff hope you day is super

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back