• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to nappies from Aus!

newfemalediaperlover

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone!

I’ve always loved nappies and how it feels & the ability to relax and all the stress goes away when I’m in a nappy. I work in a high powered high stress job & this allows me to relax. I very rarely get to wear because no one knows not even my husband so it’s a secret thing I do 😊 I’m still looking for the perfect nappy as I’ve been using depends from Woolworths and I find with a full bladder I get leaks. I don’t know if I should change from the pull up style to tabs style.

Reactions: gobphus, Diprs2, MikeyInNappies and 6 others
Welcome to the group, happy to have you. Hopefully you can have fun here

Reactions: Edgewater and fredy552
me too! I love keeping it a secret all to myself. (And everyone on here). I used a diaper at work for the first time today and I felt SO relaxed just letting myself release whenever I felt any pee. I’m so happy to be here with all of you for the support. I always thought there was something wrong with me because I like wearing and wetting in diapers. I’m using the pull up style too and found if I let the pee out slowly I didn’t leak because it had time to absorb in the diaper. But when I get too excited and pee as quick as I want I leak. I’m experimenting with other styles too.

Reactions: gobphus, Diprs2, Chrissie and 4 others
Hi and welcome to ADISC newfemalediaperlover it has been many years since I purchased depend nappies for myself, but what we found for my very incontinent wife (now RIP) was MoliCare and other higher quality products from the chemist.
(But as that became too expensive, we discovered a local Australian bulk supplier ConfidenceClub.com.au for our {now my} daily protection, but you don't need a delivery of boxes to your home that your husband may see).

The chemist stock is usually more expensive than ColesWorth but they are more absorbent and you can get real nappies as opposed to pull ups which my wife preferred, until they became inadequate for her deteriorating condition, leaving her in nappies only.

I hope you and your husband have a great life together and you never know, he may not find nappy wearing to be completely unacceptable if he ever finds out, (better than keeping secrets within a marriage).

All the best newfemalediaperlover.
Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and fredy552
Welcome NewFemaleDiaperLover. Not sure where you are from but in my travels in the UK specifically Scotland, I have seen Briefs (Diapers) in Boots. Good Luck. Oh, and you might try Plastic Pants with your briefs (diapers).

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Than
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi and welcome to ADISC newfemalediaperlover it has been many years since I purchased depend nappies for myself, but what we found for my very incontinent wife (now RIP) was MoliCare and other higher quality products from the chemist.
(But as that became too expensive, we discovered a local Australian bulk supplier ConfidenceClub.com.au for our {now my} daily protection, but you don't need a delivery of boxes to your home that your husband may see).

The chemist stock is usually more expensive than ColesWorth but they are more absorbent and you can get real nappies as opposed to pull ups which my wife preferred, until they became inadequate for her deteriorating condition, leaving her in nappies only.

I hope you and your husband have a great life together and you never know, he may not find nappy wearing to be completely unacceptable if he ever finds out, (better than keeping secrets within a marriage).

Have fun

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:

Have fun.
Thanks for your advice. I’m sooo scared to tell my husband. I love him and we have an amazing life I would hate for this to ruin everything else.

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and nonameforme
newfemalediaperlover said:
Hi everyone!

I’ve always loved nappies and how it feels & the ability to relax and all the stress goes away when I’m in a nappy. I work in a high powered high stress job & this allows me to relax. I very rarely get to wear because no one knows not even my husband so it’s a secret thing I do 😊 I’m still looking for the perfect nappy as I’ve been using depends from Woolworths and I find with a full bladder I get leaks. I don’t know if I should change from the pull up style to tabs style.
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome from Uk from someone who really gets what you feel about nappies. I’ve worked in stressful jobs too and also find putting on a proper nappy to be so realxing and stress reducing. I was a bedwetter right through childhood so was always nappies at night into my late teens. Back in the day (as a child of 60’s and 70’s it was in pin on Terry cloth squares with plastic pants. Disposables back then wert expensive and rubbish. My gran was good at sewing and she made larger nappies and towelling training pants for me and obviously larger size plastic pants were available. I always felt comfortable and secure in my nappies and I was quite an anxious and shy teen

As I went into early adulthood the bedwetting eventually eased although I would still have the very occasional accident particularly if drinking or when I worked shift work. My wife (got married in late 20’s) was not very sympathetic and she was quite a dominant character. She started having a go at me about my bedwetting and decided I needed to be put back into nappies at night which I went along with as deep down I enjoyed wearing and like you I used to hanker after wearing a nappy as I found them so comforting . For many years I wouid indulge myself secretly wearing and wetting when I got opportunity to be out for the day alone.

Later on, moving into my 40’s I developed spinal issues that result in surgery and my incontinence got worse to the point I’ve been wet at night for every night for past 18 years and I struggle in the day time too. So, I’ve had to go back to nappies full time. Fortunately modern disposables are so much better and discreet but for night time and when home without people around I love to wear my custom made shaped cloth nappies.

I’ve been through a marriage break up and lots of stress but came out the other end with a very loving and supportive second wife who is totally unfazed by me being in nappies.

Reactions: gobphus, Diprs2, MikeyInNappies and 5 others
It depends if you’re leaving the house and want to be discreet if you wet, or you just want to wear at home for fun. I will say the tab diapers are a lot more enjoyable compared to pull-ups!

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater, newfemalediaperlover and 1 other person
Than

Thanks for your advice. I’m sooo scared to tell my husband. I love him and we have an amazing life I would hate for this to ruin everything else.
It took me the best part of 30 years to tell my wife, told about two years ago, shes not keen on me wearing but lets me get on with it. I don’t wear too often but love it when I do, I try to be a discreet as I can. but I don’t have to hide things anymore. I’m so pleased I told her.
Good luck telling your husband, you never know he might join you in wearing 👍🏻

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hello and welcome,
Take step by step. But its important, that you dont have to be afraid of wearing and have to hide. Being abdl is nothing you have to be scared of. For sure, not evryone has to know it. But i think in the place ypu call home, it should be known. Iam happy that my wife knows and she is supportive in giving my abdl side a place at home. She gave me the courage to order and to just dont hide my stuff. Ofcourse iam not in babymode all the time - but if, i know i could be who iam.
Have a good start.

Hi everyone!

practice and hold, practice and hold, like kegal muscles, also fitting rubber pants.

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome and be welcomed to this very Unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!

I am 24/7, U-IC and have little experience with how to go about tell your husband. It helps to a small degree to be a Biological Female as urinary issues are a bit more common and you could transition with time from pads to pull-on to tab diapers.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and Happy2BeInNappies2
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hi everyone!

welcome!! you'll find a nice community here!

Reactions: Edgewater and warmfeeling
Hi and welcome from up above in uk! Good to hear your love for nappies, you will definitely fit in here! I remember Woolworths here, that’s a thing of the past now. I’m in the same position, having to wear in secret so really limited to when I can wear. Yes I would give proper tapped nappies a go, you will probably never go back to pull ups. They feel more secure and more absorbent. If you can get Tena slips in Aus, they would be a good one to try. I like the Maxi active fit ones with the plastic backing.
All the best in your nappy wearing adventures!

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and warmfeeling
Hi everyone!

Hi there don’t stress I’m in this too my wife doesn’t know I’m very lucky cat in one way as I still can fit into drynites pm me if u want to chat further

Last edited:
Reactions: PatrickDL, Diprs2 and warmfeeling
Hi everyone!

Hi Im from Down under as well (Sydney here)

I am u-IC and wear plastic backed tabbed briefs/diapers/Nappies with diaper pilcher

I get my nappies (medical reasons) from downundercare / littlesdown under in Australia (which are the only distributer in Australia for Bambino) I wear either the plain white Plastic Backed with VELCRO tabs (Whhite ultra stretch) or the printed Bambino Mgnifico (pending stock on the ultra stretch) which is funded due to my dissabilities.

And the pitchers https://nightnday.com.au/products/a...washable-reusable?_pos=1&_sid=8699c8144&_ss=r over the top to keep them nug and more discrete.

Back