I wore diaper in public for first time today!

xconic420

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, this is my second post here, and I thought I'd share my experience. So, basically I had to go to the store today to buy some home supplies. I had never worn outside, except when taking out the trash, but today I said to myself f*ck it. What's the worst that can happen? So I put on a fresh diaper and went on my way. At first I was anxious about the diaper bulge, and if it was obvious what I wear, but after walking around the store looking for what I need, I saw that literally nobody gives me strange looks, or even looks at me. I got everything I needed an headed for the checkout. After that I even stopped at a second store to restock on diapers and went home. It's safe to say that I'll do it again, but will definitely take time to get used to it.

• Hug
Reactions: DLJosie, FaeMattie, littledreamers333 and 17 others
Awesome Xconic420, that was a huge step!
Congrats, it will be easier for you to wear from now on.😊

Reactions: BigAl2, PadPhilosopher, CuriousFabio and 1 other person
I've been wearing in public for years. I've gone just about everywhere in a diaper, nobody has noticed or said anything. Nobody is looking for it,except for us AB/DLs. Don't worry about, have fun.

Reactions: BigAl2, PadPhilosopher, CodyBaby and 4 others
Most people aren't overly looking at you that closely nor are they checking for a giant bulge in the butt. Even if someone does notice they probably wouldn't even remember what you looked like the next day

Reactions: BigAl2, PadPhilosopher, CuriousFabio and 2 others
Great job! The more you wear in public the more clear it will become that nobody will notice or care. You will get used to it in time. You should research The Spotlight Effect.

Reactions: BigAl2, PadPhilosopher, CuriousFabio and 2 others
And another one joins the club!!! Im Super happy you were able to overcome your initial fear. I started doing it a few years ago, then didn’t for a while and recently started again and my anxiety has gone way down. For me it’s all about discretion. If you don’t make it obvious and aren’t walking around smelling bad no one is going to care. I’ve even started carrying a daily carry bag with a diaper in it in case I ever get the urge to go padded. For me it’s stress relief, and if anyone ever said anything I’ll just tell them none of their business. I’m happy you posted your story!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2, PadPhilosopher and Angelapinks
One of my first times wearing out was to work. Tossed it out at work about a hour into work after i peed it. But eventually I would wear more and more, from depends to northshore diapers. Now if I don't wear a diaper it's like I forgot to wear underwear 😅

Reactions: BigAl2, PadPhilosopher and Angelapinks
You may be surprised at how quickly you become comfortable wearing diapers in public. No one actually notices, and once you realize that, I expect you will wear diapers whenever you go out. Or at least whenever you are in the mood.

Reactions: BigAl2, PadPhilosopher, Ortler and 5 others
Lyric said:
You may be surprised at how quickly you become comfortable wearing diapers in public. No one actually notices, and once you realize that, I expect you will wear diapers whenever you go out. Or at least whenever you are in the mood.
Ya and a few times I had a leak and didn't really care, and no one noticed . I was in like waiting for food and noticed I leaked.

• Wow
Reactions: Lyric, BigAl2, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Congratulation! It's a big step, maybe you will remember it forever like me, I wore diapers in public first time two decades ago but I stil remember that time.

Reactions: xux, BigAl2, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Congratulations!!! I wear out in public often enough to know that it is exciting and scary sometimes. I hope this good experience will help you over come any fear you may have had!!! <3

Reactions: BigAl2 and PadPhilosopher
And the world did not end. Nobody noticed you had diaper on congrats.

Nobody will look for them, and if someone notice them, they will think its for a medical condition and will never ever talk to you about them, no one would ever think someone could wear diapers for fun, except other ABDL, don't worry about it. Of course if you wear very thick and ABDL themed diapers that sticks out of your clothes, its another story.

Wow, thanks everyone for the support. Wasn't expecting that much feedback😅

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BigAl2 and goodnitedog
It's funny how different people notice different things so little or so much. Myself, I don't remember the first time in public. I may be in the minority on that. Generally nobody cares.

Back