New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

CommanderCrayfish said:
Still waiting on these and/or the XLs to show up around my area, though I'm starting to see more of the smaller sizes roll out.
I ordered a boys 63 box from Amazon and still got the old one

SecretWeapon said:
With girls but yes me too, old prints but new style? There is blue leak guards

KarmaBaby3 said:
With girls but yes me too, old prints but new style? There is blue leak guards
Odd, I picked up a small pack of the Girls. New prints, but white leakguards

HappyNappin said:
Any chance of some pics of them with the sides pulled out?
Not very patiently waiting for someone to find the new boys designs, if there even are any yet.
I have the new boy's design, now.

SecretWeapon said:
This has happened to me twice now.

My last Amazon shipment was the new design

Reactions: DanElmontan
They are cute. Part of me wishes I could fit in them and the other part of me realizes they probably don't hold too much and would be generally useless for me.

I feel like they hold more than ever. You just have to go slow.

Reactions: goodnitedog and princessarya
abdl94103 said:
I don't necessarily always have that option. Sometimes pee just happens, especially when I am sleeping.

abdl94103 said:
My experience is total capacity is about the same.

Reactions: grst and princessarya
tspotters1 said:
My last Amazon shipment was the new design
I’ve got subscribe and save for the 63-count boxes and the past three shipments have all consisted of the new boys designs.

So to test this theory, I went out during lunch and bought a pack of Goodnites XL. First of all it's not the new design. Secondly, in the most shocking moment ever, they somehow get up my very chunky legs. It almost looks like I'm wearing a crotch corset and I'm wearing my regular diaper over it

New boys good nights with the blue leak gyards hold up pretty well from my experience. Definitely hold more and less leaks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Reactions: Goodnites11, ChrisChris, DanElmontan and 6 others
goodnitedog said:
New boys good nights with the blue leak gyards hold up pretty well from my experience. Definitely hold more and less leaks

I don't necessarily know if they hold more but they definitely fit better and I would say they absorb faster, which is very helpful.

Reactions: goodnitedog
goodnitedog said:
Same experience, I gave them the ultimate test this morning, I try to wet them before going to bed, sometimes its a very small wetting sometimes more, yesterday I would say it was a medium one, and in the morning, I decided to empty my morning bladder in them, and they held it quite nicely even if I was careful not to completely open the flood gates, they are awesome, and quite squishy and comfy once soaked.

Reactions: DanElmontan, TigerDL and Lostdiapersboy
goodnitedog said:
Ok, great. But how's the stretch? Can they fit a 36+ inch waist without tearing right away?

artemisenterri said:
Ok, great. But how's the stretch? Can they fit a 36+ inch waist without tearing right away?
Yes I think they can

Reactions: DanElmontan
goodnitedog said:
Yes I think they can
So how do I tell if the ones in my local stores are new or old designs before buying a pack?

The smaller packs containing the new designs look completely different from how they used to.
For example, here's a pack of the new Boys S/M.

IMG_4043.jpeg

artemisenterri said:
They absolutely can.

Reactions: DanElmontan and CodyBaby
Back