Do any of you have accidents?

Normax

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This may sound dumb but do you have accidents where you wet and can't stop it? I recently found I am a DL after my brother who has always been in diapers asked if I would be embraced to be in them, I said no and guess I did not know how true that was. Still if I wet I know I am going to and just wonder if some of you don't.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diamond
It you are wetting by accident it's time to talk to your doctor and probably get a referral to urologist so they can run tests

Reactions: AJFan2020 and PadPhilosopher
I am incontinent I have no control

Reactions: littledub1955 and PadPhilosopher
SparkyDog said:
It you are wetting by accident it's time to talk to your doctor and probably get a referral to urologist so they can run tests
Nope, I always know

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Yes. I am fairly incontinent. I was not potty trained until thirteen and I have always wet the bed. I have incontinence wets and baby wets. incontinence wets are when I can know if I am going to wet but well have an accident. Baby wets are when I don't notice. Also yes I had this checked by doctors we don't fully know why it happens but it does.

Yep. IC. Accidents happen, lol

• Haha
I wet uncontrollably all the time

Yup. Been checked by my gyno - walls of my uterus and bladder are weak due to low estrogen. I gush and dribble urine when I laugh hard or sneeze. Pretty young to have this happening to me already (and never had children), but that's what can happen with PCOS.

Last edited:
Yes, after wearing/using nightly for years hoping to become a bed-wetter (worked) with increasing frequency I now have daytime accidents. Despite my best efforts there are times it's spurting out before I get to the bathroom.

• Thinking
I am fortunately fully continent. My bladder is a bit sensitive, which I'm chalking up to living with a urethral stricture for 2 years before getting it fixed, and just about any amount of urine feels like a full bladder leading me to have to use the bathroom up to 20 times a day (though some of that is coffee), but I can hold indefinitely even if it is kind of annoying. I mostly wear diapers because I like them but they are genuinely convenient as well.

Up until I was about 11 I had messy accidents on a regular basis which was very unfun and traumatic, but thankfully that was mostly psychological and I'm well past that now.

Normax said:
This may sound dumb but do you have accidents where you wet and can't stop it? I recently found I am a DL after my brother who has always been in diapers asked if I would be embraced to be in them, I said no and guess I did not know how true that was. Still if I wet I know I am going to and just wonder if some of you don't.
Almost every day now. I used to be able to stay dry enough to wear my cotton diapers with plastic pants for up to three days before I wet in them enough to need to change. But not anymore.

dpcare said:
I am incontinent I have no control
Same thing for me. I used to have a lot more control than I do now. But I never know when I'm going to have a really wet day.

Back