Accident and "accidents" while gaming as a kid and teen

hahahahaha omg the stuff i find on here

i’ve never told anyone this but when i was 11-12 and used to wet the bed my mom made me wear goodnites until i stopped at like 16-17…

well anyway….i used to periodically sneak one and when i was gaming go pee in it quietly haha

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Canadianfalls
I had a goodnite on and did a number two in it playing a computer game. And on my way to the bathroom to change my grandma stopped me, she knew what I did. But at the end she really didn't care

Reactions: wetaccident and Canadianfalls
DLBeth said:
I remember having my nappy checked while I was on xbox live with friends at the time had to mute my mic just as mum said finish your game and we'll get you changed before you go to bed
They didn't hear her say it, did they?

Reactions: Dry247
BwBunny said:
They didn't hear her say it, did they?
Luckily I don't think they heard mum say anything which was good

Reactions: gobphus
chamberpot said:
we didn't have video games when we were kids, but games like tag and hide-n-seek , and I always wet my pants when i was hiding
since I posted this I have found out about gaming in VR .. I am loving being in a boosted diaper for gaming sessions

Reactions: Dry247
chamberpot said:
since I posted this I have found out about gaming in VR .. I am loving being in a boosted diaper for gaming sessions
Do you have a VR headset or other VR equipment? Are you using a VR site?

I play on a meta oculus 3

Reactions: gobphus
Loved a good goodnite gaming session

Reactions: Canadianfalls, wetaccident and Dry247
wetaccident said:
I think we were very similar in this way though a couple decades apart. Fortunately we were still kind of often left to our own devices to go have fun outside and playing with the neighborhood kids, hide and seek, tag, water gun fights, ball games, whatever often led to me wetting my pants rather than going inside.
Now that this thread has come up again: Would you mind telling us about the other children's reactions?

I never had diapers growing up but there were a few times I have wet my pants playing sega. I remember one time during a friday night party my parents where having with the other family members. All us kids were playing in the back room. cant remember the game probably sonic. but i had to pee but did not want to miss my turn. so I decided I could hold it. Big mistake. During my turn I was so immersed in the game I just felt my crotch and butt getting warm and wet. I tried as hard as I could to stop peeing but with no avail. Luckily my sister and cousins did not tell any of the parents but I was definitely picked on the rest of the night. They made fun of me behind all the parents backs. Was an embarrassing rest of the night. But by the next time they all came over everyone forgot. Now as an adult I diaper and game all the time. I play and the rules are if die in the game I have to wet myself. this is the rules weather if im diapered or not. So if im gaming without protection and die then its wet pants. so just to keep my gaming chair clean i usually always game diapered.

Back