Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I personally love the feeling of a messy diaper

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, oldskool, Lilschoolfox and 2 others
This question has been asked a bunch of times. I’d recommend just searching for posts about it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and TexHagrid
I enjoy messing my diapers and if I’m being honest I don’t mind the smell. The feeling of a warm load in my diaper and the smell remind me that I’m a baby boy who hasn’t learnt how to use the potty yet.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, SageSissy, TenaciousDL and 1 other person
I’m 50/50 about it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Jorelaxed and espectro
I enjoy messing once in a while, not every day or even every week. Maybe once a month at best. But when I do it's fun, enjoyable, makes me feel like a naughty child.

Reactions: SageSissy, nezquic66 and Jorelaxed
It's not that bad.😊

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and BobbiSueEllen
I love the feeling of the big warm bulge and well sitting in it is a whole other experience that I would highly recommend

Reactions: SageSissy, Jorelaxed and Lyric
I love messing my diaper, how the warm and soft load spreads through the diaper and then sitting in it just feels great! The cleanup is the difficult part since have to dispose of the diaper immediatly wich I have to do in a public trash can because I live with my parent. Unfortunately I can only mess my diaper when no one is home for an extended amount of time because of the smell wich isn't very often. Messing my diaper before going to sleep and then waking up with a dirty diaper is still something I really want to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: SageSissy, Jorelaxed and Lyric
I don't really enjoy it as such, and only do it when I'm with a CG that not only accepts and expects it, but actively encourages it.

I was genuinely surprised the first time she diapered my, and I suddenly felt two suppossitories go inside my butt. These were to help me mess the diaper.

When I do it in her care, it is more like a sub thing for me. I enjoy it because she is my master, and she "forces" me to do it. She once admitted to me that she loves to see ABs sit and squirm, desperately trying (and failing) to hold it in.

Yes, I also have a DS side, apart from being ABDL.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, nenaforever and PricklyPear
I've been wearing diapers regularly since 2018, and it's been a mixed experience for me. Personally, I've never gone as far as messing in them. I've gone into forums where many discuss the appeal of the sensation and the added mental aspect of regressing to a baby-like state. What's kept me from fully exploring this side of it is that I still live with my parents, which comes with a lot of challenges. However, I'm moveing out in a few weeks, and perhaps I'll finally have the space and freedom to fully explore this aspect of my lifestyle.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
Totally not... Since I have to do my diapering while alone, it can be difficult to clean up, particularly if it is a bad one...

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The clean isn’t worth it. Plus the smell and if you leak on furniture.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, yellowcrayons and artemisenterri
You just have to make sure you wear the right sized diaper, diaper cover in order to eliminate any possibility of leakage, agreed, clean up is difficult, but not impossible.

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and BobbiSueEllen
On rare occasion, it's okay...but the smell & clean-up are bad. I'd diaper up, go about my day until I felt that urge come on...then ignore it, relax and keep on doing what I was doing. Eventually, pressure naturally built up, I'd relax, stop...and within a few seconds I was wearing a messy diaper. And waddling a lit-tle more pronounced. Then off for a diaper change: take off, clean up, diaper up fresh, deal with the old diaper & wipes by dumping the mess in the potty, flushing it, ball it up, toss. Just like a real toddler...a real, grown-up toddler.

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, BuffedBaby and Jorelaxed
RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
This question has been asked a bunch of times. I’d recommend just searching for posts about it.
Lolz. If people did that, this site would have 95% fewer topics.

• Thinking
Reactions: artemisenterri and BobbiSueEllen
I am only U-IC so have only actually messed my nappy on a handful of occasions while with my wife. She enjoys taking care of me like an infant (not my thing but I oblige for her sake) and encouraged me to.

I don't feel either way about messing itself. 99.999999% of the time I'll use the toilet, it's only when my wife and I have been engaging in this type of play together that I have. I'll have to admit though it's pretty damn fun to sit down in it afterwards. Probably wouldn't be saying that if I had to clean it up myself though lol

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri, Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
RojasPuraVida said:
I am only U-IC so have only actually messed my nappy on a handful of occasions while with my wife. She enjoys taking care of me like an infant (not my thing but I oblige for her sake) and encouraged me to.

I don't feel either way about messing itself. 99.999999% of the time I'll use the toilet, it's only when my wife and I have been engaging in this type of play together that I have. I'll have to admit though it's pretty damn fun to sit down in it afterwards. Probably wouldn't be saying that if I had to clean it up myself though lol
Personally I find it hard to mess so the act is kinda uncomfortable. That said after I am done an have messed .it's kinda comfy unless it's really bad I can't smell me so I end up wearing it till someone says something,ie my lady

Reactions: Jorelaxed, RojasPuraVida and BobbiSueEllen
I like the feeling of a messy diaper but don't do it too often. I only wear occasionally to begin with and I don't like to force a BM. I also try to schedule a shower when I mess as it is the easiest way for me to clean up.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I messed for the firs5 time last Saturday. Didn’t intend to. Was having my morning coffee in my nighty and overnight (slightly damp) diaper when I felt I needed to poop. Stood up and forced myself a little bit but once it started gravity took over. I loved the feeling and loved sitting in it afterwards. The clean up was epic but worth it. Looking forward to some more little time next week and I will mess again

Reactions: SageSissy
I mess my wet morning diaper very soon after I get out of bed, and this morning is no different. I experience such an intense emotional and physical catharsis when I go poopie in my diapee. First there is the anticipation and the feeling of pressure with the need to go potty. Secondly, the relaxation, maybe some pushing if necessary. Third, the feeling of my poopie coming out and stimulating the sensitive nerves in the anal mucosa. Fourth, the emotional and physiological sensations of my poopie filling up my diaper. Fifth, the warm, lumpy, soft, squishy mess settling in my diaper, Sixth, the feint odor reaching my olfactory sense as another reminder of how naughty I am. Seventh, the paradoxical dialectic of an adult being naughty and messing my diaper is psychologically intriguing. Eighth, walking to my desk feeling the warm squishy poopie in my diaper is titillating. Nineth, sitting down and feeling all my warm mess compress and squish in my diaper while I either engage in adult work on my computer, or contribute to this topic while messy. Tenth, I often exercise or go out for a jog in my messy diaper while I continue to enjoy the warm, squishy poopie, Finally, changing and cleaning myself is not onerous for me, as many adult wipes as needed, wet and soapy wash cloth, rinse the wash cloth, one final wipe of my diaper area with a warm wet wash cloth, pat dry, put on another diaper, and I am ready for the rest of my day. I'll wet during the day, but no more messy diapers because my wife is up by then, and of course I may be going to work, or socializing with friends. No one knows when I am wetting or that I have a wet diaper. In summary, messing my diaper is one of the simple, inexpensive pleasures of life. There is a new commercial on TV for Pampers with blowout protection that depicts the facial expressions of toddlers messing their diaper, with the innate pleasurable sensations on their expressions, ahhh! I will admit that I am not fond of a diaper blowout, and the change right away, but this morning's mess is staying nicely ensconced in the back and bottom of my diaper even while I am sitting here. Like the toddlers, ahhhh!😌

Reactions: SageSissy and moorey
Back