Show us your plastic pants

Reactions: Traveler
ben0510 said:
Here is a selection of my plastic pants. As you can see I have also included my rubber pants, these are quite roomy, and I wear them in bed sometimes, over my tykables str8ups or overnights. then if the nappy leaks a bit, at least it saves the bed.
Yes they are the same as the rubber pants I have, but I wish I could get some more as the ones I have are starting to show some age.

Here are mine! 9 pair, but during the process of laying them out I realized that the thin cheapie ones in the bottom right have a split and have been since tossed. My favorite are the Pink ones in teh middle ... "bubblegum pink" and super cute!

1714072336268.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: vp39, Angelapinks, Lyric and 2 others
Very nice collection. Sweet! N

Reactions: vp39, Angelapinks and depta99
depta99 said:
Relationship goals .....
She likes them without diapers. Once they get the tiniest bit slippery inside it drives her wild.

Reactions: Angelapinks, vp39 and depta99
Traveler said:
She likes them without diapers. Once they get the tiniest bit slippery inside it drives her wild.
That's awesome! I would over the moon if I could get my GF to wear them even without diapers! I'd probably buy another 9 pair but in a much smaller size LOL

Reactions: Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
Yes they are the same as the rubber pants I have, but I wish I could get some more as the ones I have are starting to show some age.
I can't remember now where I bought them. maybe ebay or amazon, or some other site. I like them and want to keep them in good condition if I can. any suggestions on caring for them would be appreciated.

leafgoalie said:
Yes, it's too bad they are not available in Canada anymore. I sometimes wonder if it would be worth it to have one of the big companies become a dealer? Anyway, I do like the Suprima's as well and have a few pair that are still in good shape.
I suspect that Suprima requires one to have a large inventory to become a retailer of their products...that and the added overseas shippinng cost makes it unlikely that we'll see anyone take the plunge in US or Canada. B4NS seemed to do well for some years; I wonder if the recent increases in overseas shipping costs did them in.

Reactions: leafgoalie, Angelapinks and jbond007
vp39 said:
I suspect that Suprima requires one to have a large inventory to become a retailer of their products...that and the added overseas shippinng cost makes it unlikely that we'll see anyone take the plunge in US or Canada. B4NS seemed to do well for some years; I wonder if the recent increases in overseas shipping costs did them in.
This may well be the answer. I've written several German businesses who no longer ship to the States because shipping costs are now astronomical. Con-Ta, which makes underwear, agreed to sell to me only if I paid the 40-Euro shipping in advance.

• Sad
ben0510 said:
I can't remember now where I bought them. maybe ebay or amazon, or some other site. I like them and want to keep them in good condition if I can. any suggestions on caring for them would be appreciated.
Hand wash in mild soap and warm water, rinse in cold and hang to dry. Once dry rub Talc all over them but make sure they are dry or the Talc will clump up. I got some of mine from Kins / Babykins and also a pair or two from Rearz.

pink on pink

Attachments

• pinkDress.jpeg
    pinkDress.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Back