Sissy name?

Me is little Rosie

hodori779 said:
Does anyone have a name that they use when they're in "sissy mode"? I know sometimes crossdressers have a personality that they use when they're en femme and was just wondering if this was a common thing for sissies.
When I’m in Little mode I like to use the name Mary Jane. It’s the name my mum would of called me if I was a little girl.

Reactions: NKY2020
depta99 said:
I go by "Debbie" or preferably "Darling Debbie" :) Not that it's uttered much outside of my own internal dialog :ROFLMAO:
So cute sweetie 😘
Sissy Kathi 🥰

Hi there I used to be the golf club captain & played football until lockdown my wife found my baby girl outfits she didn't know about adult babies I had to tell her I dress up as baby girl she called me Dorothy Pansy x.

Reactions: Angelapinks
DorothyPansy said:
Hi there I used to be the golf club captain & played football until lockdown my wife found my baby girl outfits she didn't know about adult babies I had to tell her I dress up as baby girl she called me Dorothy Pansy x.
Awe such a cute name 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: DorothyPansy
depta99 said:
I go by "Debbie" or preferably "Darling Debbie" :) Not that it's uttered much outside of my own internal dialog :ROFLMAO:
OMG that’s such a cute name. 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: depta99
  • Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane
Thank you for used to Dorothy Pansy now my wife had such fun picking me a dress to wear & nappy she is a bank manager dresses so lovely think she got fed up with me in my pink nappy white tights Mary Jane shoes frilly satin dress blonde short wig crawling to her in her heels she got a new man now they have been round to see me being baby x

DorothyPansy said:
Thank you for used to Dorothy Pansy now my wife had such fun picking me a dress to wear & nappy she is a bank manager dresses so lovely think she got fed up with me in my pink nappy white tights Mary Jane shoes frilly satin dress blonde short wig crawling to her in her heels she got a new man now they have been round to see me being baby x
That's awesome! I could go for that deal!!

When I'm in "sissy mode" I call .myself celest for the really cute dress and such but I call my self ruby when I'm in less cute attire

Reactions: DorothyPansy
Sounds lovely x

When my wife caught me with my baby girl outfits and nappies she acted like Mummy I was always the man of the house but it changed when I was in my lacy dress blonde wig pink nappy white tights Mary Jane shoes and in front of Wife xx

My wife would dress sexy & get me ready during lockdown she worked from home I had to tell her nappy was wet xx

hodori779 said:
Does anyone have a name that they use when they're in "sissy mode"? I know sometimes crossdressers have a personality that they use when they're en femme and was just wondering if this was a common thing for sissies.
Baby Stephanie x

I'm Steffany when dressed

Back