Are Little Kings or AlphaGatorZ getting a plastic version?

donbrighton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anybody know if Little Kings or AlphaGatorZ are going to be getting a plastic-backed version of their nappies?

• Thinking
Reactions: littledreamers333, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and KBoy
Not to my knowledge no
they are marketed to those who prefer a cloth outer cover since most abdl diapers offer plastic
if anything as generations age I think there will be more & more cloth & less plastic backed diapers

I'm with @SparkyDog, as far as I know they don't have any official plans to be making plastic backed variants of it. I'm totally with you though. Even though I do really like Little Kings and Alphagatorz, but I prefer and like plastic backed more than cloth backed so I'd love for them to do that, but I'm doubtful it'll happen. It's certainly possible it could happen, but probably not super likely. But they did release a cloth backed version of Cushies so maybe they could do the same for a plastic backed version of their cloth backed diapers! Also, since their Alphagatorz and Little Kings are just a cloth layer over a plastic shell, who knows, maybe they'll decide to try out just having them be plastic, we can dream!

Reactions: mayhem and guest
Back