Wearing anything childish in public?

I wear overalls in public all the time. They have Winnie the Poo iron on patch on the front. This quite often generates positive comments; I then turn around and show off the two more Poo patches at the back! I draw the line at baby T shirts (until I get home!)

sissybabypansy said:
Not going to make a comment on the piture, as this sissy is sure someone will say some disparaging.....(it speaks for itself)
Wow! That's very brave of you. Did mummy hug you for all your effort.
ps, only just stumbled on this post.

I like to find childish things to wear, but at 74 I will easily look like some old perv!! I do however wear dungarees when in my workshop and when I am at home and cold. Other than that I wear shorts all the time as I don’t like trousers. Many of my t-shirts are slightly juvenile, but I can just get away with them.

Reactions: Straycatz
I have a school boy uniform which I got off of ebay. trousers, shirt and a navy blue jumper. it fits me ok, bit tight under the arms. I have worn it in public. gave me quite a thrill. wore it to the pub once. no one noticed, or if they did no one said any thing.

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox
I’m visibly mentally disabled so no one ever bats an eye at what I wear LMAO The one privilege I get

I swear someone at Swoveralls is one of us. They are overalls made out of sweatpants material. They have some solid colors, but then there's like dino print.

imma thiccboi. The wrong overalls have me looking like a farmer.

I've got two pair, one is long the other is shortfalls. I got both in black. They both hit the Little nerve.

Last weekend I went out wearing the longer pair with a onesie under it. I have like four onesies that don't look so baby-ish. On Saturday I wore my 420 onesie to a 4/20 event. It looked like a fitted shirt under the overalls. I had a diaper under need the onesie and overalls. It was like hiding in plain sight.

Dungarees said:
I wear overalls in public all the time. They have Winnie the Poo iron on patch on the front. This quite often generates positive comments; I then turn around and show off the two more Poo patches at the back! I draw the line at baby T shirts (until I get home!)
I feel like there's an important 'h' missing here 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: sylveonkitty
Your overalls look amazing; I too love overalls. I love incorporating onesies and cute, childish things into my outfits. Here’s some examples!

Attachments

• 84498FCA-B3B5-413F-B8CB-0E4F762D5F5F.jpeg
    84498FCA-B3B5-413F-B8CB-0E4F762D5F5F.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 16
  • C09A00F1-CAF9-4414-A5A7-90EFE4A78777.jpeg
    C09A00F1-CAF9-4414-A5A7-90EFE4A78777.jpeg
    964.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: mistykitty and SissyPwincessAndrea
I do all the time: Paw Patrol, Aristocats, pokemon, anime, exc.

At times, I've gone with a childlike or babyish style in public. I'm particularly fond of wearing jeans, some of which feature playful designs or babyish patches on the knees or back pockets that bring's me back to my childhood. On occasion, I'll even pair fun snap crotch onesies under overalls. The onesies I wear in public have a playful vibe without screaming baby. I reserve more overly babyish clothing for private spaces or at home, out of respect for the public.

Reactions: Teddy02 and mistykitty
This is pretty much me any time I go outside. I comb my hair down all around too. Got a keratin treatment recently so it's all perfectly straight and shiny and has that circular halo light reflection thing going on. 🥰

1000011781.jpg

Last edited:
I wear my old school uniform lol

LittleAndAlone said:
This is pretty much me any time I go outside. I comb my hair down all around too. Got a keratin treatment recently so it's all perfectly straight and shiny and has that circular halo light reflection thing going on. 🥰

View attachment 135092
Love to dress as ash

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Sammiepajamie said:
Siy siy nice outfits. I am jealous of the harry potter one. I like cartoon shirts which are kind of in. But thats about as far as I go in public
I have few school uniform including harry potter

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Back