• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello wonderful people!

PupOdin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hello, I go by Daddy Odin or pup Odin. I am amab, I use he/him, 32 yr old, hella gay

Relationship
I currently have a little of my own (boyfriend) we live separately and are open. I am on here looking for other Daddies and littles for friendship. I am also looking for a Daddy/Owner for myself so I can explore that little/pup side that I’ve ignored for too long.

Incontinence
I have started switching to wearing 24/7. This is out of want and need but I’ve been struggling to stay consistent in wearing due to anxiety of wearing in public. Despite this setback I already have OAB, which warrants the need to be 24/7.

Hobbies
I enjoy cooking, playing table top games, video games. I love binging shows with some good company. Nothing beats hate watching a movie with friends. Im a huge power rangers, Sentai and Kamen rider fan. I’m a marvel pup, almost anything marvel related with get my attention faster than a squirrel.

Video games
I play mostly MMOs, MOBAs, RPGs, and survival games these days. HMU if you need a friend on the summoners rift or want to go bossing in RS3.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Hello and Welcome

hello and thank you.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for that great introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back