Girls’ pullups/Goodnites

Riddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
So, I’m more DL/little than sissy but I do sometimes have leanings there. Some involve just fantasies of my little self being in a dress over my diaper.

But I have occasionally worn girls’ Goodnites. Partly I wanted to just try something different, and partly I wanted to test out things like differences in absorbency.

But I can’t help but feel some appeal at their girliness. Not just feeling like a little kid but like a little girl. Or at least a little boy left with the girly pullups. Thinking I might get the girl ones a bit more.

A little side note, I actually drew up my own concept for a Goodnites equivalent and I definitely prefer the girl designs.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
Those are actually what I started with, and I tried several, as the designs changed over time! I defiantly know the appeal!

I still occasionally wear girl Goodnites. I think the girl Goodnites look a lot more like toddler diapers than the boy's.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Riddy
I have always worn the girls goodnites as they seem to absorb better for a male. I have read that their absorbency is lower in the crotch which seems to work better if you point down. Which works for me. And they are just a lot cuter.

Reactions: Binky151 and Riddy
I wear girls goodnites occasionally when I do wear. I actually started wearing girls pull ups when I first started wearing diapers cause I found them at my aunts house and it is what she had since they were for my younger female cousin that would occasionally stay there. I like wearing girls goodnites for the same reason @Riddy mentioned. I like to pretend I’m a little girl sometime that started to wet her pants again and got forced back into diapers and I also like to pretend I’m a sissy boy that got forced to wear girls goodnites cause I got caught with them and forced to wear them.

Reactions: Binky151 and Riddy
I wear the girl goodnights and just love how they fit. They also seem to hold a decent amount. I feel they are more discrete than a diaper when in public. It is nice to be out shopping and knowing I have wet myself and nobody can tell.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
Back