Land of Genie

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone have experience with the Land of Genie products? I'd like some feedback on their diaper sizing. Specifically do they run big or small. Their large size only goes up to a 46 inch waist. I heard a lot of good feedback on their diapers. I'm particularly interested in the Astronaut Bunny because of the lavender and I'd like to know if the standing leak guards are also lavender.

How about Land of Genie onsies? They have a large selection and some are very appealing to me but I don't feel like going thru the trial and error thing again. Are they true to the size chart. I wear a Tykables snappies XL and they are true to their size chart. In the past I have ordered onsies from other companies in my size according size charts and they were either too small or too big.
Also it appears some of the Land of Genie onsies have exposed plastic snaps that snap in the crotch. Past experience with this type of snap wasn't good because they rubbed me raw on the inner thighs. Others have the metal snaps like Tykables.

Some much needed input and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421-071202_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421-071202_Chrome.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240421-071416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421-071416_Chrome.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240421-071007_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421-071007_Chrome.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240421-071104_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421-071104_Chrome.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I’m also curious about their onesies. I have a couple in my Amazon cart.

Ryger said:
I’m also curious about their onesies. I have a couple in my Amazon cart.
I own two. I like them. Very stretchy material so they flex to your movement pretty well.

I typically fit between med and large. With them I'm more of a large. That said they are rather large but more that they go high rather than wide. They will go up to my belly button easily. Also it's worth mentioning they use wood pulp instead of sap. It will hold as much as other ABDL diapers like Rearz or Tykables but they get more firm when they're wet rather than squishy. It's kinda unique. Can't say nothing about their onesies though.

the onesies do hold true to their size chart, I own 2 as well.
Tykables are higher quality and offer better support of the diaper

Reactions: todaler
Diaper sizes run larger than Crinklz/BetterDry but a smidge smaller than Rearz. And, obviously, much smaller than Northshore.

Back