What's your favorite Crinklz design?

binkyyybunnyyy

Daddy's Dumb Diaper Bunny 🐰💘🦊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey everyone! :D I've been thinking about getting some Crinklz diapers to add to my stash for those days when I want something a little more discreet than my usual diapers. I like all of their prints, but my favorite one probably has to be Fairy Tale ones! I love the cute, girly, pink design! I love all of them though! I like to wear the Aquanaut ones in summer lol What's your guys' favorite Crinklz print?

I made this picture of all of the prints just in case you forget the name lol I know I do that a lot haha

1713713782529.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyFofo, SpankyUnicorn, LittleTyke and 7 others
I'm not an AB and don't care for printed diapers. That said, I have gotten Crinklz when BetterDrys aren't available, and between the older prints, the Astronaut is most agreeable to me.

Reactions: neurallink, TeeMousy, binkyyybunnyyy and 1 other person
My go to is the fairy tale but I like the original almost as much

Reactions: TeeMousy, binkyyybunnyyy and Aimeesaurus
They're all cute, but my favorites are original and aquanaut.

Reactions: BlueDude, TeeMousy and binkyyybunnyyy
what a great post @binkyyybunnyyy !!! I love the aquanaut! I have just purchased a pack a love the WET design LOL!

Reactions: TeeMousy and binkyyybunnyyy
I like the fairytale too. I'm not really a fan the character designs on the other ones

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
I LOVE crinklz, they were some of the first diapers I ever wore coming out as an ABDL. Of course the 🧚‍♀️ fairytails will always be nostalgic for me!! but as I've explored their other prints I really like the Astronauts.

Reactions: TeeMousy and binkyyybunnyyy
Because of my bias towards pink and unicorns, my favorite is obviously the fairytale one lol. I tried it in the past but can't remember how it felt so I would like to try them again in the future.

ME??? Plain WHITE Betterdy LOL

Reactions: ElPulpo and binkyyybunnyyy
I miss the original design with landing strip.

I think I prefer the original, maybe Aquanaut--but honestly I feel like Crinklz wasted a huge opportunity by not mixing things up more than they did with this many prints. I find the characters too furry for me.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, TeeMousy, binkyyybunnyyy and 1 other person
Sealander said:
I think I prefer the original, maybe Aquanaut--but honestly I feel like Crinklz wasted a huge opportunity by not mixing things up more than they did with this many prints. I find the characters too furry for me.
I think you just pinpointed exactly why I'm not a huge fan of the characters! Thanks, haha, I get it now.

Reactions: TeeMousy
I'm enjoying the Buccaneers myself at the moment. Not sure if I'll stick with those or try something else when that stash runs out.

LittleAndAlone said:
I miss the original design with landing strip.
Awww! I didn't know they originally had a landing strip! I've heard some people make them by adding clear packing tape to the front of their diaper before putting it on! Never tried it myself though, so I'm not sure how well it works. I actually like that these don't have a landing zone, sometimes plastic landing zones can rub up against my skin when I'm sitting and it can be uncomfortable :/

Reactions: mantilla
CptKirk said:
ME??? Plain WHITE Betterdy LOL
Classic white is never a bad choice!! I really like the diapers that are mostly white with a bit of design lol but then again I'm a little haha maybe that's why

pdiapered said:
what a great post @binkyyybunnyyy !!! I love the aquanaut! I have just purchased a pack a love the WET design LOL!
Aww! Thanks!! I haven't found any posts like this about Crinklz lol Aquanauts are so cute!! I like them a lot!! Especially for summer!! The Astronauts one reminds me of my Daddy since his fursona/furry oc (him and I are both furries) is a fox and he likes space, and that diaper has a fox using a telescope! :D I love all of the Crinklz designs!! ^-^

Reactions: yellowcrayons
I agree. I like the Fairy Tale design the best, but I would wear any of the designs.

I like them all really. I have only bought one pack of them so far, so I chose the Astronaut. But I think if I buy more I will probably get a different one until I have tried them all.

The fairy Tale one is my go to....I like all the girly princess type diapers (Rearz Princess, DC Amors, Tykable Unicorns, Land of Genie Fairy land and Dotty the Pony) the reason of the appeal is the fact Im in big boy underwear all day long( Boxers and Boxer briefs) and girly diapers to me are the polar opposite. I like diaper time to be completely different than big boy underwear wearing times.

Sealander said:
Crinklz is a weird company. From what I can see, their website doesn't even use the term ABDL, and they pretend they're selling diapers for incontinence. But then they have all these pictures of people who are clearly ABDL and they have blog posts about being capcon sponsors. So why not just admit they're marketing to the ABDL community?

And their diapers are all the same design and the prints they offer are all variations on the same theme. I'd like to see some more variety in their lineup.

That said, I do really like their diapers. The designs are cuter than a lot of ABDL diapers, and they fit me well. They absorb a good amount and I like how much they swell when they get wet.

I haven't bought any in a few years, since I usually buy diapers by the case, which lasts me a long time, so there were a lot of other diaper brands and prints I wanted to try. But I'm sure I'll order more in the future.

Reactions: Sealander and binkyyybunnyyy
Back