Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tykables new social media site Nowies is now here šŸ„°

Reactions: Blekyss, CutestPaddedFemboy, Cashew and 1 other person
Gotta link?

Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug and KBoy
Diaperedred93 said:
Tykables new social media site Nowies is now here šŸ„°
Interesting. Do you think Nowies is worth it? Or is it just going to be ADISC 2.0? I clicked on the link, but I have to request to be invited I guess.

SpacemanSpiff said:
Interesting. Do you think Nowies is worth it? Or is it just going to be ADISC 2.0? I clicked on the link, but I have to request to be invited I guess.
We are letting a few people on right now and will bring on more by the weekend and should have it completely open in about a week or so. It is a slow rollout to make sure we find bugs and make adjustments with real world usage. The format is definitely not like ADISC, much closer to a facebook or twitter in function. However we have a huge focus on events and meetups to help people find local groups, munches, and events. We will even be allowing the larger more established groups free advertising to promote their munchs, events, and meetups to people in the area so you will literally see them just by using the site. Should make it super easy to find and meet new people.

Reactions: Lumos, littlestmay, lilstevie56 and 12 others
Is this gonna be worldwide or mostly focused on US areas?

I've sent a invite request for it, I hope its good

Belarin said:
Is this gonna be worldwide or mostly focused on US areas?
World wide.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Diaperboy27, Belarin and 1 other person
todaler said:
World wide.
how long is the wait time to be accepted?

I sent a request as well. Should be interesting to see what Tykables has up their sleeve (or dip?)

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
how long is the wait time to be accepted?
we should have all invites out today.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, PaddedLove and odd1inSyde
Do we really have to provide our legal name? Or is the "Your Name" asking for what we'd want our user name to be?

where was this announced? i can't find anything about nowies on the tykables webpage or socials.
šŸ˜“

Reactions: mistykitty
Bunnybnuy said:
where was this announced? i can't find anything about nowies on the tykables webpage or socials.
šŸ˜“
We have talked about this in our newsletters and at CAPCon.

lust4apples said:
Do we really have to provide our legal name? Or is the "Your Name" asking for what we'd want our user name to be?
Screen name.

• Love
Reactions: lust4apples
Make sure to check you spam folder when looking for your invite. Gmail sorted mine to spam and I had to search for it

Iā€™m on there!! But I canā€™t edit my profile. :(

Reactions: Tinklepanties
Everyone seems to be getting the same error message.

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).

It appears there are several links on the site are either broken or we don't all have access to those parts of the website yet.

edit:
I poked through the console in chrome and there is a reference error and a syntax error.

The syntax error seems to be superficial and not causing any particular issue unless that syntax error is in the reference link and causing the disconnect. Unfortunately the console doesn't direct to the point where the error is in the code.

It could also be that the reference itself is pointing to something in the site that would cause a cross link in the database to other users sensitive information. This would cause it to lock up and display an error message as well.

I'm thinking someone tried to rewrite the code to get the site to function differently from it's initial design and goofed the code. Or they "broke it" on purpose to keep us out of certain places that still need work.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and odd1inSyde
Sounds interesting, canā€™t wait till itā€™s completely open! šŸ˜

odd1inSyde said:
Iā€™m on there!! But I canā€™t edit my profile. :(
Same here. I canā€™t make any edits, as I continue to get ā€œApplication errorsā€

Reactions: odd1inSyde
Looks like profiles have been fixed at least. Maybe more. I just wish the webmasters would post feedback and info from what people are putting up in the sitenotes channel. We could get a better idea if what we found was a bug or not and if/when things get fixed.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
Back