I’m the owner of Lil Comforts, any product recommendations?

I don’t know how feasible this would be but a solid ABDL themed diaper for around $1.50 or less a brief. In today’s market of super absorbent abdl diapers it’s something that is severely lacking. I don’t always have time to wear a super capacity diaper let alone one with prints. So having the option to have a printed diaper on par with say an Abena M4 or Seni Quatro for those times I can be little for a short period or want to wear something little themed to deal with my bedwetting it would be awesome!

Reactions: BabyLink9
quartz200420012 said:
1. acquire some vintage attends with the shiny smooth plastic....apply the same backing to a modern disposable and sell those
2. ??
3. Deposit wheelbarrows of money into your bank.

I did love how much crinkle those used to have, have not found anything to that level any more

Reactions: Nowididit and BabyLink9
A higher quality every day diaper! Doesn't need to be max absorbency, maybe something that can take 1 or 2 wettings before needing a change. You're not supposed to leave your little in a massive, overly full diaper. So they don't all need to take a flood!

Scented wipes with a more nostalgic smell! There are a ton of posts at the moment talking about this.

Personal wish, a good 2 tape hook and loop cloth-backed diaper. With cute prints but is relatively simple? Been dying for someone to do this, and we are so close!

Reactions: RuffRuff, fayeDL, SparkleAlchemist and 2 others
BabyLink9 said:
A higher quality every day diaper! Doesn't need to be max absorbency, maybe something that can take 1 or 2 wettings before needing a change. You're not supposed to leave your little in a massive, overly full diaper. So they don't all need to take a flood!

Scented wipes with a more nostalgic smell! There are a ton of posts at the moment talking about this.

Personal wish, a good 2 tape hook and loop cloth-backed diaper. With cute prints but is relatively simple? Been dying for someone to do this, and we are so close!
Love the idea of a 2 tape cloth back! I'm surprised no one's done that yet. +1 vote from me.

Reactions: BabyLink9
Plastic backed diaper designed for messing😅

There aren't enough cute training pants :(

Some trainer-cover combos (or mix and match!)!
It's a great combo when you got like no mobility, but still need solid protection.

Also, fast to change in the middle of the night if you wake up wet...

I feel like a whole niche of pink furry and anime themed diapers had disappeared when DC Amor left the market. I would love to see some more pink diapers with animal prints like that with the extra-crinkly plastic others have described.

Diaper perfumes and other baby-ish scents may be something to tap into as a lot of diapers haven’t come close to getting that sweet scent like 80s Pampers…looking for something expanding beyond things like the Rearz Lil’ Bella cotton candy smell.

Reactions: southeastlittle
ibabycasper said:
Hi there! I’m Casper and the owner of the ABDL shop Lil Comforts www.LilComforts.com I have been running my smol shop for 3 years now and I have made a lot of stuff in that time. Like Bamboo Onesies, Bonnets, Mittens and sleep sacks. I once made an adult playgym (planning on making more) Made my own adult pacifiers that are 100% silicone. Along with a good collection of animal cloth diapers and even made my first disposable called the Comfy Cubz. I haven’t really posted on here so I never got this demographics ideas for their wants/needs and want to see what all of you would like me to make! I like to create items that no other company seems to want to create and would like to expand my collections! ☺️
I just checked out your site and it looks pretty good! Any chance you'll be getting more bonnets in stock soon?

Reactions: Rockyracoon
Hi Casper!
I have several of your bamboo onesies and LOVE them, as they are well made and super comfy. I also appreciate that they’re solid colors rather than a more “baby-ish” pattern, as I often need to layer a onesie under a hoodie or other top, and these work well for that.
  • I would love to see someone make a footed onesie pajama with an open crotch. This would help facilitate diaper changes…among other things.
  • I also adore hoodie onesies and have several from another ABDL retailer. These are basic looking hoodies that can be worn out & about, but with a onesie snap bottom sewn in below the bottom hem, so they look just like a normal one.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
BabyLink9 said:

southeastlittle said:
Love the idea of a 2 tape cloth back! I'm surprised no one's done that yet. +1 vote from me.
Kiddo teddy's ultra are 2 tape cloth backed with H&L

Reactions: southeastlittle
I think that you should look into making a boyish ABDL diaper, which should have a boyish positional print with light blue parts (similar to the redesigned Tykables Puppers), but that diaper should also be cloth-backed.

First of all, welcome, @ibabycasper ! I love your cloth diapers with tails, they are so cute. Please keep going with those!

If you want to venture further into the domain of disposables, I have a kind of crazy suggestion that I think people would like. A user here, Joediaper, posted a thread a while ago about the mods he made to adult diapers to bring their design to be more in line with modern designs for babies. I like what he did. I think it would be fabulous if someone at least did the initial legwork (feasibility-wise) to try and mass manufacture an upsized modern baby diaper equivalent in adult size ranges. Think along the lines of picking your favorite baby diaper these days and directly scaling it up, skipping a few size numbers in the process.

Features would include, if I had all my wishes fulfilled, in no particular order:
  • Made in a responsible place with decent standards and oversight, where they give a hoot about how they're sourcing materials and testing the stuff they'd be putting next to our skin all the time.
  • A cut and profile that is nearly identical to (but scaled up from) an existing, even generic, baby diaper brand.
  • A good, soft, well-engineered and actually waterproof clothlike backsheet.
  • A fun, themed print, with more than one print type in a bag for variety's sake. Doesn't have to be super pastel-y and traditionally babyish (see Honest diaper prints, for example). I'd actually like to see something tasteful and plausibly trendy for an adult to wear...while being just little-coded enough.
    • Super ultra mega impossible bonus points if you were able to clinch an actual license for a character print, even in an older or less known IP franchise. AFAIK that would be immensely groundbreaking.
  • Nice tall leak guards.
  • Loop landing zone closure at the front.
  • Single ears on each side with single big, rounded/filleted hook tabs
  • Hefty, soft stretch side panels with enough stretch to be comfy and move with you but not so much that the diaper sags like crazy when wet (under normal conditions). You'll probably want slightly lower elasticity than Molicare Premium Elastics, but they're in the right ballpark, which shows that it can be done...
  • Effective odor control. See: Crinklz, MegaMax.
  • Moderate capacity (what we call "moderate"). Enough for relatively light overnights and 4-6 hr daytime use. Maybe like 1100 mL real-world absorbency, 3500-4500 mL ISO.
  • Wider than usual, nearly rectangular padding front to back.
  • Really good compression and stability of the core layers, with as little clumping, shifting, and lift-off of the topsheet/ADL as possible.
  • Hefty, wide, soft elastic at the back for fit and blowout prevention.
  • Packaged with a single fold, not two folds.
  • Packaging stylized so that it wouldn't look out of place in a grocery store diaper aisle, sitting up with the rest.
Would such a diaper work for everyone? Would everyone be into the concept? No, probably not, on both counts. However, with any luck this product would be good enough to make some converts.

Would this be easy? No, it would probably require some tooling changes at the manufacturer and some materials R&D (at least, searching and sourcing from different vendors) and that probably would get pricy.

Have some AB/DLs been looking for this forever (at least, since the late 1990s)? Yes, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Last edited:
I think it would be really cool if you made more disposable diapers with a slightly less babyish print! I myself am more of a toddler regressor than baby, I feel like we already have a lot of very babyish designs out there. But, that's just my opinion lol I think most ABs are probably more the baby age range when regressed haha I get that I'm probably the minority lol

Reactions: killahB and BabyLink9
ibabycasper said:
Hi there! I’m Casper and the owner of the ABDL shop Lil Comforts www.LilComforts.com I have been running my smol shop for 3 years now and I have made a lot of stuff in that time. Like Bamboo Onesies, Bonnets, Mittens and sleep sacks. I once made an adult playgym (planning on making more) Made my own adult pacifiers that are 100% silicone. Along with a good collection of animal cloth diapers and even made my first disposable called the Comfy Cubz. I haven’t really posted on here so I never got this demographics ideas for their wants/needs and want to see what all of you would like me to make! I like to create items that no other company seems to want to create and would like to expand my collections! ☺️
Kimberly-Clark pull up training pants style adult pull ups.

Reactions: Dpdude, jakenappy and bigtoddler96
binkyyybunnyyy said:
I think it would be really cool if you made more disposable diapers with a slightly less babyish print! I myself am more of a toddler regressor than baby, I feel like we already have a lot of very babyish designs out there. But, that's just my opinion lol I think most ABs are probably more the baby age range when regressed haha I get that I'm probably the minority lol
I agree 100%! There are too many diapers out there are that are just going 100%, but what about the middles, or those who are just DL? I think the babyish stuff is cute, but more modern prints would be nice.

Reactions: MetalDan86, killahB and binkyyybunnyyy
This thread keeps popping up and reminds me of another suggestion. I love the company RuffleButts designs for babies/toddlers. Would love to see some of those ideas sized up! They'd fit in well with your existing lines!

MetalDan86 said:
I feel like a whole niche of pink furry and anime themed diapers had disappeared when DC Amor left the market. I would love to see some more pink diapers with animal prints like that with the extra-crinkly plastic others have described.

Diaper perfumes and other baby-ish scents may be something to tap into as a lot of diapers haven’t come close to getting that sweet scent like 80s Pampers…looking for something expanding beyond things like the Rearz Lil’ Bella cotton candy smell.
Another +1 from me about the scents. Although that probably takes a lot of specialty equipment and R&D to get it just right. Wah Wash did a fantastic job with their Little Ones scent so maybe they would be a good company to outsource to?

Reactions: MetalDan86
ibabycasper said:
A pullup similar to huggies pull ups with the stretchy sides or a pull up more similar to pampers easy ups where the padding goes up higher and covers more area (wider and longer padding).

Reactions: bigtoddler96
binkyyybunnyyy said:
SO of a DL here and I have been saying this for years! Throughout my relationship with my SO, I’ve been looking for ways that I can enjoy being a part of the abdl world and I have always wished there was a diaper that is more my style. I have been on the search for a diaper that I actually find really cute and would be more excited to wear. I’ve found a few here and there that check some of those boxes but still not exactly what I’m looking for. I imagine a diaper with a more artsy design and less “clip art/ sticker” looking designs. I also wish there were more modern colors. More along the lines of what Hello Bello and Honest diapers are doing. I feel like this would help a lot if other SO’s be able to get more excited and comfortable with participating and experimenting with their partners if there were options like this available.

Reactions: DLonly, BabyLink9, binkyyybunnyyy and 1 other person
Oh, or you could make a new and improved single tape adult diaper with more absorbance then all the other abdl brands.
The abdl manufactures have lots of 90s style youth diapers but no early 2000s. Your company could be the first to bridge the gap.
Your R&D will just need to try figure out the age old question. How will we make this thing fit all the bods and not leak in the front and back when sagging. :3 i got some ideas so im sure they could do it. But if you do make abdl pullups like the Disney kimberly&klark brand, you will become very rich.

Reactions: fayeDL
Back