Sissy clothing 'niggles'.

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
We all love our sissy clothes, but there are times when it can cause us to mutter and grit our teeth. Here's some reasons-

'Hidden' zips. Whilst I can understand the logic of having a zip that's not obvious in terms of looks, it can be a big pain. It is usually very fiddly, and if at the back it's worse. You nearly dislocate your shoulder whilst trying to do it up. It's OK if you have a second person to do it up for you. But if not, it can be a problem. (For my candy-stripe catsuit, I ended up using a piece of orange garden twine to do it up). That's why most of my catsuits are the pull-on type.

Velcro - yes, Velcro! But it only applies to one of my outfits, my Dorothy dress. The trouble is that the patch of Velcro is just a small square, that it doesn't stay together very well. (Not a problem with my Annie dress, as it has a long, wide strip of Velcro at the back).

Pinafore ribbons. This is probably just down to my ineptitude. I love those type of Pinafore that Victorian girls used to wear, but all that criss-crossing of the ribbons at the back does my head in.

I'd like to know if anyone else has had problems or issues with their sissy clothing and how they overcame it.

Reactions: Angelapinks and depta99
Scratch cheap lace is my my biggest complaint. Easy to overcome, don't buy cheap lace things. Either go non-lace or higher end!

Reactions: Jbdl and Angelapinks
Sissyleslie said:
We all love our sissy clothes, but there are times when it can cause us to mutter and grit our teeth. Here's some reasons-

'Hidden' zips. Whilst I can understand the logic of having a zip that's not obvious in terms of looks, it can be a big pain. It is usually very fiddly, and if at the back it's worse. You nearly dislocate your shoulder whilst trying to do it up. It's OK if you have a second person to do it up for you. But if not, it can be a problem. (For my candy-stripe catsuit, I ended up using a piece of orange garden twine to do it up). That's why most of my catsuits are the pull-on type.

Velcro - yes, Velcro! But it only applies to one of my outfits, my Dorothy dress. The trouble is that the patch of Velcro is just a small square, that it doesn't stay together very well. (Not a problem with my Annie dress, as it has a long, wide strip of Velcro at the back).

Pinafore ribbons. This is probably just down to my ineptitude. I love those type of Pinafore that Victorian girls used to wear, but all that criss-crossing of the ribbons at the back does my head in.

I'd like to know if anyone else has had problems or issues with their sissy clothing and how they overcame it.
First world problems! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: NKY2020 and DLScottsman
Oh, the horror. Finally getting my sissy dress zipped all the way up in the back, only to realize the only way I can get out is to be discovered by my wife to have her unzip me. Does she? Or doesn't she? Uh oh. That's her car in the driveway now!

• Haha
Reactions: DLYUL, Diapersntights, Pantyslave and 6 others
I use a light chain attached to a bent paper clip to zip up my dresses and jumpsuits. The original cord broke so I replaced it with the chain. The paper clip is from when I first got my own apartment 49 years ago.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Danielle said:
Oh, the horror. Finally getting my sissy dress zipped all the way up in the back, only to realize the only way I can get out is to be discovered by my wife to have her unzip me. Does she? Or doesn't she? Uh oh. That's her car in the driveway now!
How exquisitely humiliating!

The panic of knowing you’re trapped in your sissy dress, and it’s only a matter of time before you’re discovered!

And then what happens?

• Thinking
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Bhuna71 and Happy2BeInNappies2
I believe that females can more easily manipulate zippers that go down the back from the neck than males can.
I had a plastic Fetware romper with a back zipper; wore it for a while; when it came time to remove it because my wife was due home, I found that I'd inadvertently donned it inside-out, and the zipper just flat refused to move down more than an iinch or so. Finally I went and got a scissers, and yes, cut across the crotch. I was so devastated that I emailed Fetware and pissed and moaned about it so much that they gave me a good discount on a new romper.
It was sometime afterward that I learned to tie a two-foot ribbon to the zipper tab...and to make damned sure that the romper was not inside-out.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Not sure why you moaned about it to the supplier, they don’t design clothes to be worn inside out.

More generally, zips can sometimes get caught in the material designed to hide them. That’s a fact of life, but it’s more risky when it’s at the back, and particularly if there is a transition of material half way along it. Fortunately I’m rarely in a position whereby I would be embarrassed by it - I’d just ask my wife (Mummy) to sort me out. But if I were to be put in an embarrassing position (eg in a hotel on my own) then I always ensure I have a get out plan. So as an example I will only wear a romper to bed that has a poppered crotch that I can use if needed. Or I will wear a dress that has enough of a neck opening to still lift over my head if the zip sticks.

Reactions: vp39 and Seasonedcitizen
the bubblegum effect with panties that don't fit right. La vie en rose have been the best in the fight against scrotal escapement but its still a fight.

Finding affordable stockings that fit my tall-friggin leggs

Reactions: Bhuna71
My wife bought me an Easter dress a few years ago and found when she zipped it up I couldn't reach the zipper. She still loves when she zips me up in it... I will never complain...

Easter sm (1).jpg

Easter sm (4).jpg

Easter sm (2).jpg

Easter sm (3).jpg

Easter sm (12).jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tobid03, mybebaby101UK, JensBabyGirl and 10 others
Tights not staying up - solution either wear panties on the outside and do some supermanning, or pull them right up and wear something bodyshaping over the top to keep them in place - makes it more complicated/exciting if you're bursting too!

Reactions: Bhuna71 and Seasonedcitizen
Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Seasonedcitizen said:
You better listen to “She Who Must Be Obeyed”.

Does anyone remember what English comedy series had the hero refer to his wife as such?
Rumpole of the Bailey?

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Seasonedcitizen
Diapersntights said:
Rumpole of the Bailey?
Correct. His shrew wife never called him by his given name, only “Rumpole”. He always quoted the old poets to make his point. I have the book “Rumpole of the Bailey” and someday I will read it.

Reactions: Diapersntights and Happy2BeInNappies2
Diapersntights said:
Tights not staying up - solution either wear panties on the outside and do some supermanning, or pull them right up and wear something bodyshaping over the top to keep them in place - makes it more complicated/exciting if you're bursting too!
I find if I wear panties over tights, the tights still won't stay up and they take the panties down with them. Wearing a leotard or bodysuit over the tights works, and I agree it makes it more fun when nature calls. Especially if the leotard has a back zip, or you're wearing a dress with a back zip over the leotard...

Reactions: Diapersntights, Seasonedcitizen and OnePiece
Back