Watching your diaper buldge and fill up!

Your definitely not alone, yes love seeing the front of my nappy swell as I wet myself. One of the reasons I prefer plastic backed disposables seeing the piss stain rise up and the indicator turn blue

• Love
Reactions: baliebox4916, CLPP, BenNevis and 3 others
Wetbaby said:
I like the feeling of my nappy when pooing and then sitting down and seeing the front bulge when you wee in your nappy
Totally agree, you can’t beat the feeling of a fully loaded nappy

Reactions: maxgood, Abnalover, Sidewinder and 1 other person
Tori94 said:
Who else as a dl or anyone in the abdl universe loves watching their diapers grow in the mirrors every time they pee?! I'm not the only one am i??? 🤔🤔👀👀👀
I 100% love it when my diaper gets all wet an squishy it feels good and then it’s even better when it starts to sag

Reactions: maxgood, Abnalover and Sidewinder
Seabear said:
Totally agree, you can’t beat the feeling of a fully loaded nappy
I just went wee wee in mine, even the bed is soaked in wee

Reactions: Seabear, Wetshisbed and Sidewinder
Danielgartin691993 said:
I just went wee wee in mine, even the bed is soaked in wee
My nappies often leak in bed as I pee so much when asleep. Totally used to it and it doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Sidewinder
sinceiwassmall said:
My favourite mirror game as a kid after school was wetting my pants.
Me too ... thought I was the only one.

Wetshisbed said:
My nappies often leak in bed as I pee so much when asleep. Totally used to it and it doesn't bother me.
It doesn’t upset you that you have to wash the bed?, I thought the whole point of wearing a nappy was so we don’t have to wash the bed when we wee

Danielgartin691993 said:
It doesn’t upset you that you have to wash the bed?, I thought the whole point of wearing a nappy was so we don’t have to wash the bed when we wee
Not speaking for @Wetshisbed, but point of my wearing is to keep from soaking the bed. Leak or not sheets are changed once a week.

I really don't watch myself actually wetting in front of the mirror, as I don't time when I wet. I do do a few quick checks throughout the day at work to see if I need to "adjust" diwn there if it's not filling evenly.

At home I usually just wear a T shirt and diaper. Definately when sitting watching TV, or at the computer, I like to watch as I go. When sitting, seeing the diaper swelling is more noticeable. I also LOVE hearing the diaper shell gently crinkling and popping as it strains while expanding. 🥰

Reactions: maxgood and BenNevis
It is more fun when you’re wearing a high capacity top quality diaper because then you get to see it swell a little bit after one wetting and then gradually more and more with each successive wetting but with cheap depends of store brand diapers it’s pretty much one and done and show is over

Cutiedan83 said:
It is more fun when you’re wearing a high capacity top quality diaper because then you get to see it swell a little bit after one wetting and then gradually more and more with each successive wetting but with cheap depends of store brand diapers it’s pretty much one and done and show is over
Really, I peed in a Depend Night Defense diaper all night long and my pants were dry, So was the bed

ok maybe they did up the absorbency a bit since I’ve last been in them. Are they good?

Cutiedan83 said:
ok maybe they did up the absorbency a bit since I’ve last been in them. Are they good?
Yes, my sister wears them every night for bed wetting

sinceiwassmall said:
My favourite mirror game as a kid after school was wetting my pants.
in ur school uinfrom i hope

MeanLeanLawnChairMachine said:
I like to watch them swell and change colors when I can actually hold my bladder long enough to. I also enjoy watching my diaper expand in the rear when messing.
cant wait to mess trying to get daddy on bord for it that to be used for more then pee , pee and not poo is a waste

Back