• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!

sunprincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello everyone! This is my first time socializing in an AB/DL community! I've been interested in AB/DL pretty much my whole life. For years, I didn't know what it was or that it had a name. I found out it was called AB/DL about nine years ago. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to stay a baby in some way. I also like to wear diapers, but I don't wear them often. I realize now that this has been a coping mechanism for me since I had childhood trauma. I was diagnosed with C-PTSD as an adult. Little space has helped me through a lot. I also suffer from chronic pain. I made this account to learn more about this community, and I look forward to socializing with others. Outside my AB/DL interests I like video games, gardening, ball jointed dolls, and hanging out with friends and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric, VeiledDevotee and 3 others
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and sunprincess
sunprincess said:
Hello everyone! This is my first time socializing in an AB/DL community! I've been interested in AB/DL pretty much my whole life. For years, I didn't know what it was or that it had a name. I found out it was called AB/DL about nine years ago. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to stay a baby in some way. I also like to wear diapers, but I don't wear them often. I realize now that this has been a coping mechanism for me since I had childhood trauma. I was diagnosed with C-PTSD as an adult. Little space has helped me through a lot. I also suffer from chronic pain. I made this account to learn more about this community, and I look forward to socializing with others. Outside my AB/DL interests I like video games, gardening, ball jointed dolls, and hanging out with friends and family.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and sunprincess
Hello and welcome

Reactions: Diprs2, sunprincess and Edgewater
Welcome!

Reactions: Diprs2 and sunprincess
Welcome to and be welcomed to this magical world of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. You are not alone in using diapers and little space as a coping mechanism. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Hello and welcome. That was a nice introduction. I hope you find what you are looking for here

Reactions: Diprs2, sunprincess and Edgewater
Welcome

Reactions: sunprincess
Welcome to the community.

hello and welcome to the community

hi and welcom in :) and have a grate day. im also in to games :) i call my self a gamer (i play pc games)

Hi and welcome to a wonderful site for ABDLs. I've worn diaper diapers and plastic pants for as long as I can remember, first for bedwetting and later for comfort and pleasure. I only wear cloth diapers, probably because all that were available when I was a teenager and wet my bed.

Back