Novascotia abdl/ incontinence supply store

Rearz902

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’ve been thinking of opening a abdl diaper/ incontinence supply store looking to see if there will be local customers and people that think it’s worth while to opening one

Reactions: Lumos, Subtlerustle, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Would be located in Halifax stocking rearz, abu and tykables

Reactions: Angelapinks
Would be clothes, disposable diapers, washable diapers, bottles, pacifier’s and other abdl toys and fun stuff

Reactions: Angelapinks
thinking "NovaDiaper Haven: Your Nova Scotia Destination for Adult Incontinence Solutions"

Reactions: Lumos and Angelapinks
That would be awesome to have a store in this province.

Reactions: Diapertoddler and Angelapinks
Rearz902 said:
I’ve been thinking of opening a abdl diaper/ incontinence supply store looking to see if there will be local customers and people that think it’s worth while to opening one
I hopefully it in michigan

Rearz902 said:
I know a few folks out in NB and Nova Scotia who would certainly enjoy faster shipping or a local solution.

Reactions: Diapertoddler
Rearz902 said:
Would be located in Halifax stocking rearz, abu and tykables
What about cloth diapers and plastic pants,large diaper pins?

Does the population support for a brick & mortar abdl store? And the life style?
If so I would say go for it
but I'd do a bit of research before buying and setting up
also you might catch some public backlash on the abdl store so be prepared for that

I personally feel like it would be a disaster here in NS, the city simply isnt big enough. There are a few selling from their home on fb marketplace and seem to be busy yet they are able to avoid and backlash

Back